Mera Peak is considered one of the major and popular trekking peaks in Nepal. The trail winds among forests of pine and rhododendron in this remote and uninhabited valley, which leads to Mera Base Camp. The Peak itself rises to the south of Everest. The ascent of the peak is technically straightforward, however, the heavy snow and the maze of crevasses can make the way longer to the summit. Besides the charm of Mera Peak Climbing, the trek to its base camp from Lukla is rewarding for experiencing little-visited and as yet unspoilt region of Nepal with densely forested hill sides. There are several approaches to the base camp besides the easy and normal route which is mentioned below. The routes crossing Amphu Labtsa (5,780m) and the Mingbo-La (5,871m) provide some the most adventurous trekking with spectacular scenery through remote glaciated valleys and passes.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel with day at leisure.
Day 02: Day at leisure/overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Flight to Lukla (2840m) and trek to Chutanga (3100m). (B/L/D)
Day 04: Acclimatization day at Chutanga. (B/L/D)
Day 05: Trek to Tuli Kharka (4400m) via 4600m pass. (B/L/D)
Day 06: Trek to Tashing Ongma (3600m). (B/L/D)
Day 07: Trek to Tangnag (4350m). (B/L/D)
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Tangnag. (B/L/D)
Day 09: Trek to Khare (5100m). (B/L/D)
Day 10: Trek to Mera-La (5415m). (B/L/D)
Day 11: Climb to High Camp (5800m). (B/L/D)
Day 12: Climb to summit at (6654m) and descent to Mera-La. (B/L/D)
Day 13: Spare day in case of bad weather. (B/L/D)
Day 14: Trek to Tangnag. (B/L/D)
Day 15: Trek to Tashing Ongma. (B/L/D)
Day 16: Trk to Tuli Kharka. (B/L/D)
Day 17: Trek to Lukla. (B/L/D)
Day 18: Fly to Kathmandu (1350m)/Overnight at hotel. (B)
Day 19: Free day at Kathmandu with farewell dinner and overnight at hotel. (B)
Day 20: Drive to Airport for return flight. (B)
- Airport pick up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Peak climbing guide, trek permit, national park fee & peak permit fee.
- 2 night’s standard accommodation in Kathmandu. (on the arrival day and after the trekking)
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Tent & mattress, Cook, other trek crews & porters.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/flight ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK)/domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Strong porter, salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the guide and porter.
- Arrangement of emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Mar - May, Sep - Dec
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
Talk to an expert
+977 9851229400 (WhatsApp/Viber)
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the founder members who have spent more than 20 years in the tourism field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure since it founded. The main aim of Trekking Guide Team Adventure is to provide the best services and getting good recommendation from the tourists. For the availability, Trekking Guide Team Adventure is able to provide 24 hour support towards the tourists from email, Viber, WhatsApp.