Annapurna Base Camp Trek 11 days is designed by Trekking Guide Team Adventure. The Annapurna region is located in the foot of Mt. Annapurna which falls in the north-central Nepal.
Extending from the Kali Gandaki in the west with Lamjung Himal to Marsyangdi in the east. The trek will reward you with the views of Mt. Annapurna (8091m), the 10th highest peak in the world.
The trek will not only allow you to witness the stupendous views of Himalayas but also lets you see the rich ecology along with wonderful blending of way of life and culture.
Overview of Annapurna Base Camp Trek 11 Days
This trip starts from Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus. Then starting point Phedi through by landruk to Jhinu dada where there is a hot spring. Then we head towards Annapurna Base Camp and back Jhinu Dada to Pokhara. People who have short time and want to visit Annapurna Base Camp, this 11 days Annapurna base camp trekking will be the best suitable option for them.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport. Overnight in Kathmandu hotel.
When you arrive in Kathmandu airport, our company airport representative will be waiting for you at the airport holding our company card “Trekking Guide Team Adventure” with your name on it.
He will escort you to the hotel. After you check in to the hotel, you can spend the rest of the day preparing for the trek. Overnight in Kathmandu hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus 7 hours. Overnight in Pokhara. (B)
Be ready at the hotel at 6:30 am by having your breakfast. Our guide will come to pick you at your hotel and take you to the bus station. The bus leaves at 7 am. You will go to Pokhara by tourist bus.
It takes approximately 7 hours depending in the traffic jam. After reaching Pokhara at approx 2 pm, you can roam around yourself and spend your day relaxing. Overnight at Pokhara hotel.
Day 3: Drive to Phedi, and trek through Dhampus to Landruk 6 to 7 hours. Overnight in tea house. (B/L/D)
Early in the morning, you will go to Phedi by a 1-hour drive on private transportation. Phedi is the trekking start point.
From here, you will start your trek. You will go through Dhampus to Landruk exploring the village lifestyle and natural landscape. The trek will be of 6 to 7 hours depending on your walking speed. Overnight in tea house run by Nepalese family.
Day 4: Trek Landruk to Chomrong Village 6 to 7 hours. Overnight in tea house. (B/L/D)
On this day, you will trek from Landruk to Chomrong Village. You will be able to see Mountain view and enjoy the natural environment. The trek will be of 6 to 7 hours depending on your walking speed. Overnight in tea house run by Nepalese family.
Day 5: Trek Chomrong to Himlayan Hotel for 6 to 7 hours. Overnight in tea house. (B/L/D)
On this day, you will trek from Chomrong to Himalayan Hotel. The trek will be of 6 to 7 hours depending on your walking speed. Overnight in tea house run by Nepalese family.
Day 6: Trek from Himalayan Hotel to Annapurna Base camp 6 to 7 hours. Overnight in tea house. (B/L/D)
On this day, you will trek from Himalayan Hotel to Annapurna Base Camp. The trek will be of 6 to 7 hours depending on your walking speed. Overnight in tea house run by Nepalese family.
Day 7: Trek Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo 6 to 7 hours. Overnight in tea house. (B/L/D)
On this day, you will trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo. After visiting the ABC, now you will take the route back. The trek will be of 6 to 7 hours depending on your walking speed. Overnight in tea house run by Nepalese family.
Day 8: Trek Bamboo to Jhinu 6 to 7 hours. Overnight in tea house. (B/L/D)
On this day, you will trek from Bamboo to Jhinu dada which is also known as natural hot spring. You can enjoy over here. The trek will be of 6 to 7 hours depending on your walking speed. Overnight in tea house run by Nepalese family.
Day 9: Trek Jhinu to Pokhara 6 to 7 hours. Overnight in Pokhara. (B/L)
On this day, you will trek from Jhinu Dada for 6 hours and then drive 1 hour to Pokhara. The trek will be of 6 to 7 hours depending on your walking speed. Overnight in Pokhara hotel.
Day 10: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus 7 hours. Overnight in Kathmandu. (B)
On this day, after having our breakfast we will take the tourist bus from Pokhara to return to Kathmandu. In Kathmandu, you will return back at 3 pm. Evening at 5 pm, you can join the cultural dinner with a traditional dance program. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 11: Departure to your country. (B)
Today is the final day of the tour in Nepal. Our representative will take you to the airport for the last departure.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 3 star category with breakfast for 2 nights twin sharing at Nivas Boutique Home or similar category.
- Hotel in Pokhara 3 star category with Breakfast for 2 nights twin sharing at Splendid View or similar category.
- 6 nights accommodation during the trek in lodge/tea houses run by Nepalese family with outside toilet.
- Your daily meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek as per itinerary.
- One experience trekking guide & one porter for each two tourist. If you are a solo traveler, porter is not included. It is available by additional cost 180 USD.
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Pokhara to trekking start point Nayapul and trekking end point Phedi to Pokhara.
- Annapurna Conservation Permit.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for guide & porters.
- Our service charge and government tax.
- Farewell dinner.
- Nepal entry Visa fee.
- Extra night accommodation except for the nights mentioned in the cost include.
- Personal equipment as sleeping bag (-15), down jacket, trekking shoes, personal towel, torch light, gloves, trekking stick, warm clothes, sun glass, sunscreen, socks, some medicine for headache, fever, handiplast, bandage, pain killer, stomach ache, diarrhea, etc. (You can hire or buy sleeping bag easily in Pokhara)
- Personal insurance for travel to Nepal.
- Your meal lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara. (Western food is available, you can choose your menu , per item 4 to 7 USD)
- Emergency rescue evacuation.
- Tipping (Tips) for guide & porter.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. (tea, coffee, mineral water, hot water)
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
- internet, heater charge, laundry charge.
- All the things that are not mentioned in cost include.
- Wi-Fi, internet, phone calls, battery charging.
- Personal expenses, personal hygiene.
Risk & Liabilities
We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey. We perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs in Nepal are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of their own policies. Trekking Guide Team adventure Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spot
As Nepal is an underdeveloped country, our country’s facility and standard cannot match as per yours. But we will always provide you the best facility and service as per Nepal’s standard.
This is a moderate trek of Nepal and do not require any special training or condition. However, you should be fit and should have walking practice. I recommend you to go for morning walks for practice. Many people are able to do this trek easily and you can also do this trek easily. You have to walk everyday 6 to 7 hours, 15 to 20 km.
Please bring travel insurance. The Insurance must cover medical, accidental, natural disasters, emergency evacuation and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage.
Please bring each person 3 PP size pictures to issue permit, hard copy of your insurance and hard copy of itinerary at the time of arrival.
Sleeping bag (-15), down jacket, trekking shoes, personal towel, torch light, gloves, trekking stick, warm clothes, sun glass, sunscreen, socks, some medicine for headache, fever, handiplast, bandage, pain killer, stomach ache, diarrhea, dimox etc.
(You can hire or buy sleeping bag easily in Pokhara)
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
Talk to an expert
+977 9851229400 (WhatsApp/Viber)
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the founder members who have spent more than 20 years in the tourism field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure since it founded. The main aim of Trekking Guide Team Adventure is to provide the best services and getting good recommendation from the tourists. For the availability, Trekking Guide Team Adventure is able to provide 24 hour support towards the tourists from email, Viber, WhatsApp.