Dolpo region preserved Eco-system encompasses a wild and wonderful variety of flora and fauna, including Blue sheep, Mountain Goat, Jackal, Wolf and the legendary Snow Leopard
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu – Transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj
Day 04: Fly from Nepalgunj to Juphal and Walk to Dunai for overnight stop
Day 05: Dunai to Ankhe
Day 06: Ankhe to National Park (Palam)
Day 07: Palam to Phoksundo Lake
Day 08: Explore Phoksundo
Day 09: Phoksundo to Pugmo
Day 10: Pugmo to High Camp
Day 11: Acclimatisation at High Camp
Day 12: High Camp to (over Kagmara-La) Base Camp
Day 13: Base Camp to Hurikot
Day 14: Hurikot to Chaurikot
Day 15: Chaurikot to Sing-La
Day 16: Sing_La to Muni Kinara
Day 17: Muni Kinara to Nepal goan
Day 18: Nepal goan to Jumla
Day 19: Jumla (fly) to Nepalgunj
Day 20: Drive from Nepalgunj to Kathmandu
Day 21: free Day
Day 22: Trip concludes in Kathmandu.
- All airport/Hotel transfers
- 3 night accommodation 2 star, twin sharing, Hotel Thamel or similar category
- City tour by private transport
- All necessary paper work and permits (Upper Dolpa Restricted Area Permit)
- 1 night Hotel in Nepalgunj
- Full meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek
- Hot drinks (Tea & Coffee)
- All mountain accommodation in tent
- An experienced guide, porter and necessary staff
- Guide, cook and support staffs salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos, $30 USD per person.
- Your personal Travel insurance.covers helicopter rescue.
- Your Personal Equipment for Trekking. (Sleeping bag(-15), down jacket, Trekking shoes, sun glass, sunscreen, Gloves, trekking stick.
- International Airfare and Airport Departure tax.
- Your breakfast, Lunch & Dinner durung the 16 days tripe, except Kathmandu approx $300 USD per person
- Your personal expenses.
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like Chocolate and desert.
- Hot Shower During the Trekking.
- Tips for the Guide and Porter.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entry permit. (USD$23)
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.