Dolpo region preserved Eco-system encompasses a wild and wonderful variety of flora and fauna, including Blue sheep, Mountain Goat, Jackal, Wolf and the legendary Snow Leopard
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu – Transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj
Day 04: Fly from Nepalgunj to Juphal and Walk to Dunai for overnight stop
Day 05: Dunai to Ankhe
Day 06: Ankhe to National Park (Palam)
Day 07: Palam to Phoksundo Lake
Day 08: Explore Phoksundo
Day 09: Phoksundo to Pugmo
Day 10: Pugmo to High Camp
Day 11: Acclimatisation at High Camp
Day 12: High Camp to (over Kagmara-La) Base Camp
Day 13: Base Camp to Hurikot
Day 14: Hurikot to Chaurikot
Day 15: Chaurikot to Sing-La
Day 16: Sing-La to Muni Kinara
Day 17: Muni Kinara to Nepal goan
Day 18: Nepal goan to Jumla
Day 19: Jumla (fly) to Nepalgunj
Day 20: Drive from Nepalgunj to Kathmandu
Day 21: free Day
Day 22: Trip concludes in Kathmandu.
- All airport/Hotel transfers.
- 3 night accommodation 2 star, twin sharing, Nibhas Boutique Home or similar category.
- City tour by private transport.
- All necessary paper work and permits. (Upper Dolpa Restricted Area Permit)
- 1 night Hotel in Nepalgunj.
- Full meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek.
- Hot drinks. (Tea & Coffee)
- All mountain accommodation in tent. (Flight Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Juphal-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu)
- An experienced guide, porter and necessary staff.
- Guide, cook and support staffs salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government and local taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos, $30 USD per person.
- Your personal Travel insurance covers helicopter rescue.
- Your personal equipment for trekking. [Sleeping bag(-15), down jacket, trekking shoes, sun glass, sunscreen, gloves, trekking stick]
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Your breakfast, lunch & dinner durung the 16 days tripe, except Kathmandu approx $300 USD per person
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entry permit. (USD$23)
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
Talk to an expert
+977 9851229400 (WhatsApp/Viber)
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the founder members who have spent more than 20 years in the tourism field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure since it founded. The main aim of Trekking Guide Team Adventure is to provide the best services and getting good recommendation from the tourists. For the availability, Trekking Guide Team Adventure is able to provide 24 hour support towards the tourists from email, Viber, WhatsApp.