Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes you to the base camp of the tenth highest mountain in the world- Annapurna (8091m) in 7 Days. This trek takes fewer days compared to the classic Annapurna Base Camp Trek, yet offers the same thrill and adventure. The trek allows you to enjoy the views of many mountains in the Annapurna range along with Machhapuchhre or Fishtail (6997m). Lastly, the trek also introduces the Gurung culture and way of life.
Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek Highlights:
- Trek to base camps of Mt. Annapurna (8091m) and Machhapuchhre (6997m).
- Mesmerizing views of Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre and Dhaulagiri range from Himalayan hotel.
- Explore the typical villages of Gurung, Magar, and Tamang ethnic groups.
Overview of the 7 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek
First of all, the trip starts with a drive to Pokhara. Next, you head to Nayapul and start the trek towards Chhomrong. Further, you head to Himalaya from Chhomrong along the Modi River. Here, you can relish the sights of Fishtail (6997m) and Annapurna (8091m). Finally, you trek to Annapurna Base Camp via Deurali.
The trail is easy but the trekking distance makes the trek strenuous. Yet, resting on the way, you can easily reach Annapurna Base Camp. You’ll also pay a short visit to the Machhapuchhre Base Camp and enjoy the view of Machhapuchhre or Fishtail (6997m). You’ll spend overnight camp in Annapurna Base Camp enjoying the views of Annapurna range. After viewing the sunrise the next morning, you head back to Sinuwa along the trail that descends along the Modi River. Lastly, you had to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara.
September to November during autumn and March to May during spring are the best times for this trek. The 7 Days Annapurna Base Camp trek is fairly moderate and can be done by anyone in good physical shape.
At Trekking Guide Team, we provide you the best services on your trips in Nepal. We have a team of skilled and experienced guides and porters on the trek. Likewise, we also provide you the choice to modify the trips as per your necessity.
B=Breakfast, L= Lunch, D=Dinner
Day 1: Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus (6-7 hr). Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 2: Pokhara to New Bridge by local sharing jeep. Then trek to Chomrong (6-7 hr). Overnight at tea house at height of 2170m. (B/L/D)
Day 3 :Trek from Chomrong to Himalayan Hotel (6-7 hr). Overnight at tea house at height of 2900 m(B/L/D)
Day 4: Trek from Himalayan hotel to Annapurna Base Camp (6-7hr). Overnight at tea house at height of 4130m (B/L/D)
Day 5: Trek down to Sinuwa for 6hr. Overnight tea house at height of 2360m (B/L/D)
Day 6: Trek to new bridge (6-7hr) and drive back to Pokhara by local sharing jeep (B/L)
Day 7: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus (6-7hr)
- Your daily meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Hotel in Pokhara (Splendid View or similar categories) with 3 star bed & breakfast for 2 nights.
- One experience English speaking trekking guide & one porter for each two tourist.
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu by tourist bus .
- Transportation from Pokhara to New Bridge by local jeep which is trekking starting and ending point .
- Annapurna Conservation Permit.
- Trekkers' Information Management System. (TIMS)
- Insurance for guide & porters.
- All accommodation during the trek available normal lodge/tea houses. (run by Nepali families)
- Our service charge.
- Personal equipment for trekking. (sleeping bag, down jackets, gloves, sun glass, sunscreen, trekking stick, trekking shoes)
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Personal insurance for travel to Nepal. (covers Helicopter rescue)
- Lunch & dinner in your Kathmandu & Pokhara depend on food item $USD 3-7 per item. You can choose from menu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation.
- Kathmandu accommodation.
- Tipping (Tips) for guide & porter.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. (Tea, Coffee, Mineral Water, hot water)
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
- Personal expenses, personal hygiene.
- Wi-Fi, internet, phone calls, battery charging.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Mar - May, Sep - Dec
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Pokhara
Talk to an expert
+977 9851229400 (WhatsApp/Viber)
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the founder members who have spent more than 20 years in the tourism field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure since it founded. The main aim of Trekking Guide Team Adventure is to provide the best services and getting good recommendation from the tourists. For the availability, Trekking Guide Team Adventure is able to provide 24 hour support towards the tourists from email, Viber, WhatsApp.