Dolpa is remote region of Nepal and the focal point of this area is Shey Phoksundo National Park. The east and south of it is bordered by the Dhaulagiri and Churen Himal ranges and to the west by Jumla district. Trekking to Lower Dolpa proffers you the remarkable and worthwhile experience of lifetime. The noteworthy figure seen here are immaculate snowy peaks, ancient and isolated villages, rich wildlife, reliable Buddhist monastery and wonderful lakes. The people of this area are simple and warm-hearted with enthralling culture and traditions. The cultural traditions of this area are basically linked with Tibetan.
Trekking into this region gives an exposure to the High & Isolated Himalayan valleys, resembling the Tibetan highlands. The major highlight of this trek includes “Shey Phoksundo National Park” which is the largest National Parks of Nepal. “Shey Phoksundo Lake” is another prominent factor of this region. The lake is totally free of aqua life, which the crystal waters clearly explain. Surrounded by rock, forests, and snow- capped peaks, the area has been described as one of the World’s “Natural Hidden Wonders”.
The trek begins at “Juphal” and follows the trail to “Dunai”, then proceeds to “Tarakot”, way up to “Bang la” Camp, the highest point of this trek, after passing through the “Sanu Bheri” village, we then descend to the beautiful “Phoksundo” Lake, which is a part of the “Shey Phoksundo National Park”.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour
Day 03: Kathmandu to Nepalgunj
Day 04: Juphal to Dunai (2150m)
Day 05: Dunai to Tarakot (2550m)
Day 06: Tarakot to Khanigaon (2550m)
Day 07: Khanigaon to Chukore (about 3550m)
Day 08: Chukore to Kamokharka (4000m)
Day 09: Kamokharka to Dho (4130m)
Day 10: Dho to Numa-La Camp (4350m)
Day 11: Numa-La Camp to Bang-La Camp (4500m)
Day 12: Bang-La Camp to Sanu Bheri Valley
Day 13: Sanu Bheri valley to Phoksundo Lake (3730m)
Day 14: Phoksundo Lake to Pungmo Valley (3304m)
Day 15: Pungmo Valley to Lasa Meadow (about 4300m)
Day 16: Lasa Meadow to Garpung khola Valey (4000m)
Day 17: Garpung Khola Valley to Hurikot (2600m)
Day 18: Hurikot to Forest Camp (3250m)
Day 19: Forest Camp to Churta (3010m)
Day 20: Churta to Jumla (2370m)
Day 21: Jumla to Kathmandu
Day 22: Transfer to Airport
- 3 night Hotel In Kathmandu 3 star hotel with bed and breakfast with twin sharing basis, Nibhas Boutique Home or similar category.
- Dolpu Special permit.
- National park permit.
- TIMS card permit.
- Your meal, breakfast, dinner during the trip.
- 1 english speaking trekking guide & 1 porter for each 2 tourist.
- All accommodation available tea house and lodge during the trip which is run by Nepalese family, or camping tent.
- Domestic flight ticket.
- All land transportation.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Kathmandu to Pokhata to Kathmandu tourist bus transportation.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Personal trekking equipment: Sleeping bag, down jacket, trekking shoes, sunscreen, sun glass, gloves.
- Your food while you are in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entry fee.
- All bar bill alcohol and non alcohol drink.
- Sweet thing desert.
- Internet call.
- Laundry service.
- All the things that are not mentioned in cost include.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
Talk to an expert
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the team members who have spent more than 10 years in this field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure