Annapurna Circuit Trek, is considered as one of the perfect treks on the planet. It is a trek to the northern part of the Pokhara. The Annapurna Circuit boasts some of the finest sites and adventure trekking.
The 300 kilometers hike around the Annapurna mountain range is a spherical trail that crosses the Through La Pass. Its uppermost point of approximately is 18,000 feet. And then rolls down the deepest valley on the planet to offer mountain sights that makes you lost in the nature.
Annapurna Circuit Trek is offering one of the most diverse and stimulating trekking routes anywhere in the world. This trek is great both for those who are looking for a trek that can be tailored to suit a shorter more leisurely place and for those trekkers who love facing challenges.
Annapurna Circuit Trek is the unique experience to cherish for your lifetime. The trek covers the view of Annapurna Massif, Annapurna I, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna II, Machhapuchre, Annapurna III, Gangapurna, Annapurna IV, Tilicho peak seen at close quarters.
Overview of the Annapurna Circuit Trek – 13 Days
The Annapurna circuit trek begins at Bhulbhule or Lamjung (Besisahar) and concludes in Kaligandagigorge. The trek consists of four regions- Lamjung, Manang, Mustang, and Myagdi passing through and crosses two different river valley.
You can observe Hindu villages at low foothills to the Buddhist culture of Manang valley and lower Mustang with ethnic cultures like Gurung, Sherpa, Magar, Thakalis, Lama.
The trek also follows the ancient paths used as trade routes between Nepal and Tibet. Throughout the walk, we can find friendly villagers from different ethnic groups can be perceived.
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the most celebrated treks in the planet which length is 332 km. Starting from lowland of a deep valley to the altitude of one of the world’s highest pass crossing. This trek provides you diversity in both landscape and people.
If you are looking for less than two weeks long period in the highlander area for trekking. This trek is one of the best choices. In the previous days the trekking trail was tight enough to complete within three weeks. But now due to trails from Jomsom, it is right enough to complete within three weeks. It is also possible to trek within 17 to 18 days.
The Annapurna Circuit trek seeks after antiquated courses utilized as exchanging trails between Tibet and Nepal which gives a glace into the random way of life, customs culture of the various folks living in this region. As the course plunges, the assorted atmosphere regions opened to a broad assortment of greenery and different untamed life seeing.
This trek is suitable for people looking to do Annapurna Circuit trek in a short period of time.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu airport pick up to a hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu.
After you arrive at Kathmandu International Airport, Trekking Guide Team Adventure’s representative will wait for you with a play card. He will to help you to transfer to a hotel. At the hotel, you can just lighten up. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Early in the morning, drive to Kathmandu to Beshisahar by private car 6hr and public transport to Jagat 4hr (840m). Overnight at tea house. (B/L/D)
This is the day when our actual trekking begins. We will drive to Beshisahar from Kathmandu by private car beside Trishuli River and Marsyangdi River. Before reaching Besisahar we will also walk on a suspension bridge. We will carry on walking through a magnificent terrace farm to get to the Ngadi community.
It takes around 7 hours to reach Besisahar. Then we will take public transport to Jagat.
At Bhulbhule, we will discover the views of Lamjung Himal, Manaslu, Peak 29 (NadiChuli), etc. After that, we will walk on the crisscross path passing Syange and go down to the river bank.
Also, we will walk down to the rocky Jagat village. Jagat is a tiny village where Tamang, as well as Gurung inhabitants, live in. Overnight at teahouse.
Day 03: Hiking up to Danakyu, 5hr (2300m). Overnight at tea house. (B/L/D)
Moving ahead from Jagat, we will walk further on to Danakyu lying at the altitude of 2300m. Also, we will pass by the set called Bagarchhap taking approximately an hour after passing fir and pines wooded area.
Also, here you can make a trip to a white-colored Gompa (monastery). At Danakyu, we will get to see the eye-catching views of Mt. Manaslu and Peak 29. Overnight at teahouse.
Day 04: Hiking up to Chame 5hr (2670m), (District Headquarter of Manang). Overnight at tea house. (B/L/D)
On this day, we will walk for around 5 hours to reach Chame. On the way, we will see the well-known Dudh Khola flowing from the south face of Mt. Manaslu. Plus, we will notice the Marsyangdi swerving to the left side. And dramatic peak sight of Annapurna II also enthralls you.
Then after, passing Fir woods, we will enter the district headquarter of Manang district- Chame lying on the shore of a river. Overnight at teahouse.
Day 05: Hiking up to upper Pisang 5hr (3300m). Overnight at a tea house. (B/L/D)
Our final point of this day is reaching Pisang lying at the altitude of 3300m. We will start on walking early in the morning witnessing the amazing view of Lamjung Himal (6893m) along with the first rays of sun over the stunning peak is even more fascinating.
A marvelous waterfall becomes visible as we reach Brathang Village. Pisang is found in the heart of the Pisang peak. In addition, the views of the north-east peak of Pisang, as well as Annapurna II, which appears magnificent. Moreover, we will see a long Mani wall next to the bridge before reaching Pisang. Overnight at a tea house.
Day 06: Hiking up to Ghyaru village and to see excellent view Annapurna II, Annapurna III & trek to Manang village 6hr (3540m). Overnight at tea house. (B/L/D)
On this day, we will trek to Ghyaru Village from Pisang. On the way, we will get to see fantastic views of Annapurna II and III. After that, we will stroll to Manang Village taking roughly 6 hours.
On this day, we will also notice the breathtaking track full of grasslands. The trail also bestows amazing vistas of the Annapurna Himalayan range. We will also ascend to the Nawal to arrest the best scene of Annapurna. Overnight at a tea house.
Day 07: Hiking up to Ledar 4hr (4200m). Overnight at tea house. (B/L/D)
On this day, we will walk for around 4 hours to reach Ledar located at the altitude 4200m. While trekking, the breathtaking views of Annapurna will move along with you. Furthermore, we can observe Himchuli, Peak 29 at our back. We will then climb passing by Gunsang settlement where we will cross Gundon River via a bridge made of wood to reach Ledar. Overnight at a tea house.
Day 08: Hiking up to Thorung Phedi 3hr (4450m). Overnight at tea house. (B/L/D)
Today we will make way up steadily to an edge. Then we move down to the Marsyangdi River. After that, we will traverse through a wooden bridge. In addition, we have a slender track that moves transversely to an uneven hill. Then we ascend to Thorung La Phedi taking approximately 3 hours. Overnight at a tea house.
Day 09 : Hiking up to Thorung-La pass 8hr (5416m) & trek down to Muktinath. Overnight at tea house. (B/L/D)
We will walk down to the Marsyangdi River and pass through the river via a wooden bridge. Also, we will walk on the right coast of the river. After that, we will have a track that turns slender and moves crossways from side to side with a shaky incline.
After that walk down to Thorung La Pass lying at 5416m, we will shift down to Muktinath. Muktinath is the God of Salvation, which takes roughly around 5 hours to reach. Muktinath is regarded as a holy place for Buddhists as well as Hindus. Here you will observe water flowing from 108 fixed stone taps. We will also get to see a temple devoted to Lord Vishnu. Overnight at tea house
Day 10: Drive to Tatopani 5 to 6 hrs (2700m) by local bus. Overnight at tea house. (B/L/D)
We will move from Muktinath to the arresting Kali Gandaki valley, at first through the withered area. We will also pass by settlements like Khingar as well as Jharkot filled with typical Tibetan architecture.
We will be pleased with the magnificent views of Nilgiri and Dhaulagiri en-route. Likewise, we will carry on walking through apple orchards before reaching Marpha.
Then as a final point, we will walk to Jomsom, a big set expanded next to both shores of the Kali Gandaki River. Overnight at a tea house.
Day 11: Early in the morning Tatopani to Pokhara by local bus. Overnight stay in Pokhara. (B/L)
This day, you can come to Pokhara on a local bus from Tatopani and Beni. It will take 5 to 6 hours. You will be in Pokhara by 3 to 4 PM. You will travel this whole day through a bus off road. Overnight in a hotel. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 12: Pokhara to Kathmandu 8 hours by tourist bus. (B)
After spending a memorable time in Pokhara. Then we will drive to Kathmandu which takes approximately 6 hours by a tourist bus. Today you can just relax in the hotel or go for shopping. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 13: Morning Breakfast. Departure transfer to Kathmandu Airport. (B)
This is your last day in Nepal. You will leave Nepal with breathtaking memories and splendid time spent in the Annapurna Himalayan region. Our staff will transfer you to the airport for your departure.
For booking: please send your passport photocopy by email or contact us for flight details arrival Kathmandu airport. Advance trip money of 25% of total cost should be deposited in our bank account.
- Hotel in Pokhara 3-star bed & breakfast 1 night at Splendid view twin sharing basis.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 2 nights at Nivas Boutique Home.
- Your daily meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek as per itinerary.
- One experience english speaking trekking guide & one porter for each two tourist. If you are only 1, it is not including porter in our package it is additional cost you have to pay extra.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Beshisahar by private car, Beshisahar to Jajat by local sharing bus & Muktinath to Tatopani by local sharing bus, Tatopani to Pokhara by local sharing bus, Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Annapurna Conservation Permit.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System. (TIMS)
- Insurance for guide & porters.
- All accommodation during the trek available lodge/tea houses. (run by Nepali families)
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer.
- Our service charge.
- Muktinath to Tatopani to Pokhara by local sharing Bus.
- Farewell dinner typical Nepali cultural dance program.
- Nepal visa which is open arrival in Kathmandu per person $30 USD.
- Personal equipment for trekking: sleeping bag, down jacket, trekking shoes, gloves, sunscreen, sun glass, hat. Trekking stick, some pair socks, hiking shirt, hiking pant.
- Personal insurance for travel to Nepal covers helicopter rescue, accidents.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara per item $3-7 USD choose from menu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation.
- Tipping (Tips) for guide & porter according to your main interest.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. (Tea, coffee, mineral water, hot water)
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking $2 USD.
- Personal expenses, personal hygiene.
- Laundry, internet call, phone
- All that are not mentioned in cost include.
- Wi-Fi, internet, phone calls, battery charging.
Required equipment for the trek
- Headlamp with extra batteries and bulbs
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- A warm sleeping bag capable of keeping you warm in temperature -15 degree.
- Trekking shoes
- Torch light
- Trekking stick
Since this trek will take you to the high altitude area, the climate during the morning and night will be cold. So you will have to carry warm clothes. The recommended cloths for the trek are:
For Upper body:
- Head scarf, also useful for dusty conditions
- Warm hat that covers your ears (wool or synthetic)
- Polypropylene shirts (1 half sleeve and 2 long sleeves)
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Fleece wind-stopper jacket or pullover
- Waterproof with breathable fabric jacket
- Down vest
- Jacket with hood, waterproof and breathable
- 1 pair of lightweight poly-liner gloves.
- 1 pair of lightweight wool or fleece gloves
- 1 pair of mittens, consists of 1 Gore-Tex over mitt matched with a very warm polar-fleece mitt liner (seasonal)
- Non-cotton underwear briefs
- 1 pair of Hiking shorts
- 1 pair of Hiking trousers
- 1 pair of lightweight thermal bottoms (seasonal)
- 1 pair of fleece or woolen trousers
- 1 pair of waterproof shell pants, breathable fabric
- 2 pairs of thin, lightweight inner socks
- 2 pairs of heavy poly or wool socks
- 1 pair of Hiking boots with spare laces (sturdy soles, water resistant, ankle support, broken in )
- 1 pair of trainers or running shoes and/or sandals
- Cotton socks (optional)
- Gaiters (winter only), optional, low ankle high version
You will have to carry some medicine for headache, fever, handi plast, bandage, pain killer, stomach ache, diarrhea, dimox etc. as there might not be medical shops in the middle of the trekking route.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Mar - May, Sep - Dec
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
Talk to an expert
+977 9851229400 (WhatsApp/Viber)
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the founder members who have spent more than 20 years in the tourism field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure since it founded. The main aim of Trekking Guide Team Adventure is to provide the best services and getting good recommendation from the tourists. For the availability, Trekking Guide Team Adventure is able to provide 24 hour support towards the tourists from email, Viber, WhatsApp.