This challenging yet rewarding trek will lead you through miles of steep valleys, high passes, and gorgeous glacial lakes. Trekkers will be shown some of the most spectacular Himalayan scenery anywhere on earth. Snow-covered mountain peaks will be coupled with astounding flowering valleys in the warmer seasons. The highlight of the trip for many is the remote Kangshung valley, often referred to as the valley of flower. Lingam La, at a height of 5320 meters, is the highest point we will encounter on this amazing trek. The view from this point on a clear day is unparalleled in its beauty. Dozens of vast snow covered peaks including Makalu, Lhotse Shar, Lhotse and Mount Everest can be seen to the south. Below the snowline of these massive peaks lie valleys and ridges bountifully covered with various grasses and thick vegetation. As many of you have dreamed about for years we will visit the Everest base camp on our way back to Lhasa. The Sight of Everests North Face from below is something which will change your life forever. After trekking for many days we will conclude the trip with a couple of days relaxing and basking in the glory of Lhasa. This ancient city has been the holy center and a site of passionate pilgrimages for hundreds of years. The streets are filled with performers, wondrous markets, and beautiful monasteries. Our visit to Lhasa will allow you to truly experience the Tibetan culture.
Arrival in Kathmandu/welcome dinner/hotel
Sightseeing in Kathmandu/hotel
Drive to the Border, cross border and further drive to Nyalam
Rest day at Nyalam for acclimatization
Drive to Kharta (10 hours)
Rest day in Kharta for further acclimatization
Trek to Lundrubling
Cross Shao La (4970m) & trek to Kaamo tsangpo valley
Trek to Khangsung valley
Trek to Pethang Ringmo
Pethang Ringmo to Hoppo
Trek to Kangshung base camp & return to Hoppo
Trek to Base of Langma La
Cross Langma La (5330m) & trek to Lundrubling
Trek to Kharta
Drive to Rongbuk
Explore Everest base camp & drive to Lhatse
Drive to Gyantse
Sightseeing & drive to Lhasa
Sightseeing in Lhasa
Sightseeing in Lhasa
Fly to Kathmandu
Day at leisure/evening farewell dinner/hotel
Fly back home
- Airport pick up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Two night’s standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Strong Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Talk to an expert
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the team members who have spent more than 10 years in this field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure