This challenging yet rewarding trek will lead you through miles of steep valleys, high passes, and gorgeous glacial lakes. Trekkers will be shown some of the most spectacular Himalayan scenery anywhere on earth. Snow-covered mountain peaks will be coupled with astounding flowering valleys in the warmer seasons. The highlight of the trip for many is the remote Kangshung valley, often referred to as the valley of flower. Lingam La, at a height of 5320 meters, is the highest point we will encounter on this amazing trek. The view from this point on a clear day is unparalleled in its beauty. Dozens of vast snow covered peaks including Makalu, Lhotse Shar, Lhotse and Mount Everest can be seen to the south. Below the snowline of these massive peaks lie valleys and ridges bountifully covered with various grasses and thick vegetation. As many of you have dreamed about for years we will visit the Everest base camp on our way back to Lhasa. The Sight of Everests North Face from below is something which will change your life forever. After trekking for many days we will conclude the trip with a couple of days relaxing and basking in the glory of Lhasa. This ancient city has been the holy center and a site of passionate pilgrimages for hundreds of years. The streets are filled with performers, wondrous markets, and beautiful monasteries. Our visit to Lhasa will allow you to truly experience the Tibetan culture.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu/welcome dinner/hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu/hotel
Day 03: Drive to the Border, cross border and further drive to Nyalam
Day 04: Rest day at Nyalam for acclimatization
Day 05: Drive to Kharta [10 hours]
Day 06: Rest day in Kharta for further acclimatization
Day 07 Trek to Lundrubling
Day 08: Cross Shao La [4970 m] & trek to Kaamo tsangpo valley
Day 09: Trek to Khangsung valley
Day 10: Trek to Pethang Ringmo
Day 11: Pethang Ringmo to Hoppo
Day 12: Trek to Kangshung base camp & return to Hoppo
Day 13: Trek to Base of Langma La
Day 14: Cross Langma La [5330M] & trek to Lundrubling
Day 15: Trek to Kharta
Day 16: Drive to Rongbuk
Day 17: Explore Everest base camp & drive to Lhatse
Day 18: Drive to Gyantse
Day 19: Sightseeing & drive to Lhasa
Day 20: Sightseeing in Lhasa
Day 21: Sightseeing in Lhasa
Day 22: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 23: Day at leisure/evening farewell dinner/hotel
Day 24: Fly back home
- Airport pick up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Two night’s standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Strong Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.