Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Nagarkot Trek is a 5-day trek. Thus, it is perfect for travelers on a time crunch because of its short duration. The trek includes the natural and cultural elements of Kathmandu and Nagarkot.
Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the epitome of cultural diversity. It is also home to seven of the ten UNESCO world heritage sites in the country. Likewise, Nagarkot is a popular hill station situated east of the Kathmandu Valley.
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Nagarkot Trek Highlights:
- The trip flaunts the cultural heritages in Kathmandu and Nagarkot
- Trekkers can visit the UNESCO world heritage sites in the Kathmandu and Bhaktapur cities.
- Nagarkot is popular for hosting sublime vista of the mountains in Langtang, Ganesh, and Gauri Shankar range.
- Likewise, the trek also offers serene sunset and sunrise views from Nagarkot.
Overview of the Trek:
Firstly, the trip begins with your arrival in the capital. The next day starts with a tour around Kathmandu. The tour includes Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, and Boudhanath. The next day begins with a drive to Changunarayan Temple. Similarly, a 3-hour trek through the lush forests takes you to Nagarkot. The vantage point is best known for the amazing sunset and sunrise views of mountains in Langtang, Gauri Shankar, and Jugal Himal ranges.
Finally, the last stop of the trip is at Bhaktapur where you visit the Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Here, you can explore the palace squares and enjoy local art and craft.
Related Nagarkot Trip:
This trip is a short and easy trek near Kathmandu. Even though it’s a 5-days long trek, it can be done at any time of the year. October is the peak time to go on this trip. As a result, it’s also a fun trek for families.
At Trekking Guide Team Adventure, we are ready to offer the finest services to our clients. Our skilled and trained staffs work to make your trip easy and memorable.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu airport.
Our airport representative will be waiting for you holding our company card “Trekking Guide Team Adventure” and he will escort you to the hotel. Our manager will meet you to give a brief about your program. Overnight stay at Nivas Boutique Home or similar category.
Day 02: After breakfast, at 9 am Kathmandu valley sightseeing including Swayambhunath (Monkey temple), Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudhanath, patan Durbar square. Evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at Nivas Boutique Home or similar category. (B)
Day 03: After breakfast, drive to Changunarayn Temple by car 1 hour. After that, 3 hour hiking up to Nagarkot, which is famous for sunrise and sunset view. Overnight at Nagarkot view point or similar category. (B)
Day 04: After sunrise view, have breakfast and drive back to Bhaktapur city. Sightseeing in Bhaktapur and do yor personal shopping and drive back to Kathmandu hotel at evening. Overnight stay at Nivas Boutique Home or similar category. (B/D)
Day 05: After breakfast, departure to airport. (B)
- 3 night Kathmandu hotel with breakfast.
- 1 night Nagarkot hotel with breakfast.
- Airport pick up and drop by car.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing plus Bhaktapur sightseeing and Nagarkot transportation by private car.
- 1 English speaking tour guide.
- Cultural dinner on Day 4.
- Your Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner during your trip.
- Bhaktapur and Kathmandu Sightseeing entry fee. ($40USD per person)
- Personal expenses; laundry service, telephone call, internet.
- All bar bill.
- Tips for guide and driver as per your interest.
- All the things that are not mentioned in cost including.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Tour and Hiking
3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu
Talk to an expert
+977 9851229400 (WhatsApp/Viber)
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the founder members who have spent more than 20 years in the tourism field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure since it founded. The main aim of Trekking Guide Team Adventure is to provide the best services and getting good recommendation from the tourists. For the availability, Trekking Guide Team Adventure is able to provide 24 hour support towards the tourists from email, Viber, WhatsApp.