The normal route to climb Ama Dablam is from its South- West ridge. Most of the mountaineering beginners start their climbing through this Mt. Ama Dablam 6812m. Ama Dablam is a small snowcapped peak of 6812m lying in the Everest region. This South – West ridge is the normal and most popular route to ascend. This mountain is considered to be the stunning & technical peaks in the Himalaya and one of the most impressive mountains in the world. The mountaineers have to cross-difficult ice rocks and steep snow climbing on their route. Mountaineers usually have to pitch 3 high camps while climbing Ama Dablam 6812m. The climbers have to pass the toughest and the difficult passing through the saddle ridges and then should turn to the north, climbing up through the rocky ground and through the boulder from base to Camp I. We are in Camp one now. From Camp I – one has to cross the rocky bowl and should climb the ridge through fixed lines to Camp II. The climbing route from Camp II is mostly with the steep mixed alleyways of rock, ice and snow. The route leads to the slope following snow ground and then passes through steep snow and ice tunnel then finally along the snow ridge go to Camp III. From Camp III to the summit is steep climb on snow and ice to the right of a huge hanging glacier.From the Top of Mt. Ama Dablam very charming sceneries of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Island peak, Makalu, Khumbu Himal and rest of the snowcapped surrounded mountains can be envisioned.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu – Hotel.
Day 02: sightseeing of Kathmandu Day 02 Kathmandu.
Day 03: Day free to organize gears and breifing on the trip.
Day 04: fly to Lukla. Trek to Phakding.
Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,410 m.
Day 06: Rest day in Namche.
Day 07: Trek to Tengboche.
Day 08: Trek to Dingboche.
Day 09: Rest in Dingboche.
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche.
Day 11: Kalapathar & back Lobuche.
Day 12: Trek Back Pangboche.
Day 13: Trek to Ama Dablam BC 4,480 mtr.
Day 14: Rest on Base Camp.
Day 15-28: Ama Dablam Climbing Period.
Day 29: Back to Base Camp and clean Base Camp.
Day 30: Trek back Tengboche.
Day 31: Trek back to Namche Bazaar.
Day 32: Trek back to Phakding.
Day 33: Final trek to Lukla.
Day 34: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 35: Final departure.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Royalty permit fee of Ama Dablam Expedition.
- Food for Trekking and Expedition period.
- Base Camp Guide , Cook and helpers.
- Porters and other supporting teams to and from Base camp.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kthmandu air fares.
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew.
- Insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- Base camp supplies like meals, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table and chairs.
- 5 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with daily breakfast.
- Personal equipment for climbing & trekking.
- Medical kit bag and medical Insurance of expedition/Climbing gears, Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed.
- Walki Takie permit set & Satellite phone permit.
- Oxygen & Mask - regulator.
- Bar Bills & beverage.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Mar - May, Sep - Dec
Talk to an expert
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the team members who have spent more than 10 years in this field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure