Chomolungma” to Tibetans, meaning “Mother Goddess of the Earth”. “Sagarmatha” meaning “Goddess of the Sky”to the Sherpa people, Mount Everest gets its European name from British Superintentant General of the Survey of India 1830-1843, Sir George Everest. The highest mountain on earth has several different names to the westerners, the peak became known as Mt. Everest in 1865. More recently the government of Nepal has given it the name Sagarmatha. The Solukumbu region of Nepal where Mt. Everest lies has been a magnet for travelers ever since its opening to foreigners in 1950. This region is famous not only for its proximity to the world’s highest mountain, but also for its Sherpa villages and monasteries with their culture virtually unchanged through the centuries. Solukhumbu has received countless trekkers and mountaineers from all over the world. Solukhumbu has developed to a stage where many options are possible from a full-scale expedition with tents and porters to an independent trek using the local lodges.Sagarmatha National Park established in 1976 covers much of the region. This fascinating land surrounded by high mountains is a real paradise for mountaineers and trekkers.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, Nepal and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu.
Day 03: Prepared Expedition & Briefing in Ministry of Tourism.
Day 04: Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding (2640m).
Day 05: Phakding – Namche Bazar (3446m).
Day 06: Namche (3446m) & Acclimatization.
Day 07: Namche – Thyanboche Monastry (3867m).
Day 08: Thyanboche – Pheriche (4243m).
Day 09: Pheriche – Lobuche (4930m) Lodge /camp.
Day 10: Everest Base Camp (5400m) O/N Camp.
Day 11-60: Climbing Period for Mt. Everest.
Day 61: Base Camp – Thyanboche (3800m).
Day 62: Thyanboche – Phakding (2600m).
Day 63: Phakding – Lukla (2800m).
Day 64: Lukla – Kathmandu.
Day 65: Final Departure.
- 5 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast (hotel 3 star).
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight tickets with 60 KG cargo per member.
- Per member get 2 porter for carry 60 KG from Lukla to Base camp – Lukla.
- Fly ticket Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu.
- Trekking from Lukla to Base camp & back to Lukla with Lodge trek lodge or camping.
- Food for trekking & Expedition period in Everest Base camp.
- Porter / Yak Lukla to Base Camp & back to Lukla (Porter transportation).
- 1 tent for 1 person for Expedition north face brand V-25 or Similar tent.
- Dining tent, toilet tent, table and chares, Mattresses for expedition Sharing with other member.
- Liaison officer’s allowances equipment for Expedition, flight ticket, insurance, daily wages sharing with other group.
- Expedition Crew’s allowances for Expedition, flight ticket, insurance, daily wages
- Peak permit for Everest South Face spring 2010 – Sharing permit with other group member.
- All transfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Base camp Guide, Cook, Kitchen boy and Kitchen helper sharing with other member.
- Emergency Oxygen- Mask and regulator (If use, pay it full cost).
- Satellite phone(Pay call).
- Gamo Bag (life saving device incase of altitude sickness) sharing with group member.
- Solar panel for light and charges batteries.
- Service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- High altitude climbing food, fuel, Gas.
- Expedition personal climbing gears.
- Personal accident insurance.
- Emergency evacuation, Helicopter rescue if required.
- International airport departure tax.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving into Nepal.
- Bar bills & beverage.
- Sherpa non summit bonus USD 1000.00.
- Sherpa summit bonus USD 1000.00 + 500 climbing bonus.
- Air cargo custom clearance duty fee USD 100.00 per person.
- Personal Satellite phone with e-mail & internet permit.
- Waki takies permit.
- Extra expenses for personal.
- Filming permit.
- Oxygen and Mask regulator for member and Sherpa.
- Ice fall fees.
- Garbage Deposit USD 4000.00 (Sharing with other member).
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu