Paragliding in Nepal can be a truly wonderful and fulfilling experience for the adventure seeker. A trip will take you over some of the best scenery on earth, as you share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, kites and float over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes and jungle, with a fantastic view of the majestic Himalaya. As the most experienced company providing paragliding holidays in Nepal we are unrivalled in our knowledge of paragliding conditions, sites and local cultures.
Nepal forms a rectangle on the southern slopes of the Himalaya and is without exception, the most stunning country imaginable. The main area for paragliding is the Pokhara valley, commanding views of 3 of the worlds 8000m peaks with friendly and constant conditions for your paragliding holiday.
A Paraglider is a foot-launched, ram-air, aerofoil canopy which flies with the energy of wind, gravity and pilot’s power to steer. It descends due to gravity and ascends due to air pressure. With the help of air pressure, pilot decides when and where to fly, soar, dive and eventually land it safely. Adventure seekers seek depths and space where ever they can find. In Nepal, you have breathtaking depth of 700m or higher for the unparalleled Shangri-La that lies beneath the Himalayan range offering a scenic ecstasy of the valleys and lush green jungles combined with an infinitive visibility of the crisp clear Himalayas all around you, all ready to add another dimension in your flight adrenal.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley.
Day 3: Drive to Pokhara and transfer to hotel.
Day 4: Hiking to Sarangkot, paragliding and sightseeing at Pokhara.
Day 5: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 6: Departure to your country.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 stars bed & breakfast 3 nights twin sharing at Nivas Boutique Home or similar category.
- Hotel in Pokhara with tourist standard bed & breakfast 2 nights at Hotel Splendid view twin sharing or similar category.
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- One English speaking guide.
- Kathmandu sightseeing. [Boudhanatha, Patan Durbar Square, Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple), Pashupatinath].
- Pokhara sightseeing.
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer.
- Our service charge.
- Farewell dinner with typical Nepali cultural dance.
- Personal equipment.
- Personal insurance for travel to Nepal.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Emergency rescue evacuation.
- Tipping (tips) for guide & porter.
- Personal expenses, personal hygiene.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. (tea, coffee, mineral water)
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Entrance fee for sightseeing at Kathmandu (26 US$ per person) and Pokhara (10 US$ per person).
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara