Pisang Peak is the most popular among the trekking peaks in Nepal in Annapurna region. This Peak offers good scope for exploration. The western flank of the mountain is guarded by a hanging glacier and offers considerable challenge. The western end of the ridge is guarded by huge rock slabs, which make it difficult to climb. A German Expedition made the first ascent of Pisang Peak in 1955. Pisang peak being the truncated southern end of the mountain. This is made up of steeply tilted rock, the dip slope of which faces the valley and is well seen in this peak and the great rock slabs further down the valley.
Pisang Peak rises above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final summit pyramid. Pisang peak is considered one of the easy climbing peaks among the trekking peaks in Nepal. To reach the base camp from Pisang village, the path ascends through sparse wood and pasture to a Kharka at 4,380 meters (14,366ft) which is considered the best place for setting up the base camp. High Camp is set up at 5,400 meters (17,715ft) climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge. There will be snow at the high camp from the end of November to the end of March. The well defined ridge leads to the final snow slop which is quite steep but not difficult to reach the summit. Descent is made on the same route.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Sight seeing in kathmandu Valley free day over night at hotel. (B)
Day 03: Drive to Besi Sahar. by bus trek to bulbule 7hr (840m). Overnight at tea house. (B/L/D)
Day 04: trek to Chamje (1430m). Overnight in lodge. (B/L/D)
Day 05:Trek to Dharapani (1860m). Overnight in lodge. (B/L/D)
Day 06: Trek to Chame (2670m). Overnight in lodge. (B/L/D)
Day 07: Trek to Pisang (3200m). Overnight in lodge. (B/L/D)
Day 08:Trek to Base Camp (4380m) for 4/5 hour. Overnight in tent. (B/L/D)
Day 09: Acclimitization day pisang peak base camp and climbing practice. Overnight at tent. (B/L/D)
Day 10: Trek to Pisang Peak High Camp for 4-5hour (5,400m/17,712ft). Overnight at tent. (B/L/D)
Day 11: Climb summit to the Peak and back to Base Camp (7-9hours). Overnight at tent (6,091m/19,980ft). (B/L/D)
Day 12: Cleaning Base Camp. Proceed back to Manang village. Overnight at lodge/teahouse. (B/L/D)
Day 13: Trek to Thorong Phedi(4450m). Overnignt in lodge. (B/L/D)
Day 14:Thorong Pass (5416m)–Muktinath (3800m). (B/L/D)
Day 15: Trek To Jomsom (2710m). (B/L/D)
Day 16: Jomsom fly to Pokhara. Overnightat Pokhara Hotel. (B)
Day 17: Sight Seeing in Pokhara. (B)
Day 18: Drive back to Kathmandu. (B)
- Airport pick up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Peak climbing guide, Trek permit, national park fee & peak permit fee.
- Two night’s standard accommodation in Kathmandu. (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Tent & mattress, cook, other trek crews & porters.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters. (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Strong porter, salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the guide and porter.
- Arrangement of emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Mar - May, Sep - Dec
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
Talk to an expert
+977 9851229400 (WhatsApp/Viber)
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the founder members who have spent more than 20 years in the tourism field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure since it founded. The main aim of Trekking Guide Team Adventure is to provide the best services and getting good recommendation from the tourists. For the availability, Trekking Guide Team Adventure is able to provide 24 hour support towards the tourists from email, Viber, WhatsApp.