Yala Peak Climbing trip lies in the Langtang valley north of Kathmandu. Yala Peak is one of Nepal’s easier trekking peaks, and suited for anyone with trekking experience, just to the north of Kathmandu in the beautiful Langtang valley region, this 5500 meters peak is situated in a beautiful valley of rich grazing pastures and Tamang people; climbing Yala peak don't require mountaineering experience. From Katmandu, we drive to Dhunche or Syabru Bensi, then trek up the valley for three days. We explore the Langshisa glacier to help us acclimatise, establishing a high camp at 4800 meters from where we make our summit bid. After an alpine start under stars we are on the summit by late morning, you will have a stunning view of Lantang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang (7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) and mighty Shishapangma (8027m) with some amazing views into Tibet.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff then transfers to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu half day sightseeing/Afternoon will be free. (B)
Day 03: Kathmandu to Dhunche (1970m). (B/L/D)
Day 04: Syabrubensi–Lama Hotel (2380m). (B/L/D)
Day 05: Lama Hotel–Langtang Village (3500m). (B/L/D)
Day 06: Langtang–Kyangjing Gompa (3700m). (B/L/D)
Day 07: Kyangjing Gompa rest and explore. (B/L/D)
Day 08: Kyangjin to Yala (4641m). (B/L/D)
Day 09: Climbing Yala Peak 5500m and back to Base Camp. (B/L/D)
Day 10: Back to Kyangjing Gompa. (B/L/D)
Day 11: Langtang village. (B/L/D)
Day 12: Lama Hotel. (B/L/D)
Day 13: Syabrubensi. (B/L/D)
Day 14: Syabrubensi drive back to Kathmandu. (B/L)
Day 15: In Kathmandu. (B)
Day 16: Trip ends. Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. (B)
- Airport pick up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Peak climbing guide, Trek permit, national park fee & peak permit fee
- Two night’s standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Tent & mattress, cook, other trek crews & porters.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Strong porter, salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the guide and porter.
- Arrangement of emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Mar - May, Sep - Dec
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
Talk to an expert
+977 9851229400 (WhatsApp/Viber)
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the founder members who have spent more than 20 years in the tourism field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure since it founded. The main aim of Trekking Guide Team Adventure is to provide the best services and getting good recommendation from the tourists. For the availability, Trekking Guide Team Adventure is able to provide 24 hour support towards the tourists from email, Viber, WhatsApp.