This trek ( Numbur Cheese Circuit Trekking ) is Primarily designed for eco-camping experience, the circuit starts at Shivalaya, ascending to Manedanda along the Khimti river valley making, adventurous pass at Panchpokhari which is at the altitude of 4600 meters and Gyano Ka(4,880m0. Descending along the Likhu river valley to Gumdel and ascending to serding. Thudung the circuit finally ends at those via Lap chane.
The circuit also provides the ample opportunity to observe the rich bio – diversity along the Khimti and Likhu river valleys, ranging from temperate to alpine vegetation. Visitors can also enjoy the blooming rhododendrons., folded alpine forests , scattered bamboo patches and colorful pastures that provide a suitable habitat for beautiful and endangered species, such as the red panda, musk deer, exotic birds, Himalayan thar and sometimes the exclusive snow leopard.The circuit also offers pure Sherpa culture and traditional lifestyle at khahare. Khachhewar, kyama, Gumdel and Serding Further more, Nepali culture and lifestyle can be experienced at Lapchane and Those villages.
Day 01: Kathmandu – Shivalaya
Day 02: Shivalaya – Khahare
Day 03: Khahare – Phokte
Day 04: Phokte – Panchpokhari
Day 05-06: Panchpokhari – Tare
Day 07-08: Tare – Ngeju
Day 09: Ngeju – Lhachhewar
Day 10: Lhachhewar – Chyama / Gumdel
Day 11: Chyama / Gumdel – Thoding
Day 12: Thoding – Lapchane
Day 13: Lapchane – Those
Day 14: Those – Kathmandu.
- Three nights standard accommodation in Kathmandu
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- Camping Accommodations during the trek.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Insurance for Guide and porter.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Conservation fee, permits.
- Rescue arrangement.
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- All government taxes.
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.