Kanchenjunga expedition is the third-highest mountain in the world. It is 8586mt. high situated in eastern part of Nepal. It is located on the border of Nepal and Sikkim, about 46 miles northwest of Darjeeling. It is an enormous mountain mass, and many peaks rise from its narrow icy ridges. First climbed in 1955 by a British team including famed rock climber Joe Brown & George Band. The successful British expedition team of 1955 set the standard by stopping a few feet below of the actual summit, in honor of the local religion. This peak lives up to its reputation. The route of North face is the safest route. This route also is not very easy. Pangpema at 5,180m, a charming base camp from where Kanchenjunga climbing starts. It is the most challenging to establish three camps on the expedition route of North ridge
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel for overnight.
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 03: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 04: Fly from Kathmandu to Biratnagar
Day 05: Fly from Biratnager to Taplejung (1800m)
Day 06: Trek to Tambawa (2200)
Day 07: Trek to Khesuwa (2000m)
Day 08: Trek to Kade Bhanzang
Day 09: Trek to Mamakhe (1800m)
Day 10: Trek to Yamphudin (1700m)
Day 11: Trek to Omje khola (2350m)
Day 12: Trek to Toronjin (2990m)
Day 13: Trek to Tseram (3870m)
Day 14: Trek to Ramche Oktang (4620m)
Day 15: Trek to Glacier
Day 16: Trek to Glacier
Day 17: South Base Camp
Day 18-48: Climbing period
Day 49: Return to Base Camp
Day 50: Clean up Base Camp
Day 51-61: Trek to Taplejung
Day 62: Fly to Kathmandu via Biratnagar
Day 63-64: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel
Day 65: Drive to Airport for return flight.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Royalty permit fee of Kanchenjunga Expedition
- Food for Trekking and Expedition period
- Base Camp Guide , Cook and helpers
- Porters and other supporting teams to and from Base camp
- Kathmandu – Tumlingtar – Kathmandu air fares
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew
- Insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- Base camp supplies like meals, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table and chairs
- 6 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with daily breakfast
- Personal equipment for climbing & trekking
- Medical kit bag and medical Insurance of expedition\Climbing gears, Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Walki Takie permit set & Satellite phone permit
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator
- Bar Bills & beverage
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.