This wonderful Island Peak Climbing and trekking takes you into the heart of the Khumbu, Gokyo (4,750m/15,584ft) and Everest Base Camp (5,357m/17,575ft). An ascent of Gokyo Ri (5357m/19,216ft) and Kala Pattar (5,545m/18,192ft), is good acclimatization and gives you magnificent close-up views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and more. You will cross the little use Chola pass (5,420m/17,782ft) and Kongma La Pass (5,535m/18,159ft); ascend one of the popular peaks of the Everest region.
Island Peak Climbing(6,189m/20,305ft) is one of the main climbing peaks of the Everest Area. The mountain was named “Island Peak” in 1952 AD due to its striking location in the middle of the Chhukung valley, like an Island on a sea of ice. It was renamed “Imja Tse” in the early ’80s, though its original name is still more popular. Island Peak has an impressive, highly glaciated West Face that rises from the Lhotse Glacier.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport & pick up to hotel over Night at kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Peak permit Preparation and official formalities
Day 03: Early Morning flight to lukla, And trek to Phakding (3-4hrs)-2,652m
Day 04: Phakding to Namche (5-6hrs)-3,440m
Day 05: Rest day in Namche Bazar over Night at Lodge.
Day 06: Namche -Tengboche (4-5hrs)-3,870m over Night at tea house.
Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche (5-6hrs)-(4400m) over Night at tea house.
Day 08: Dingboche to Chhukung (3-4 hrs)-(4730m) over Night at tea house.
Day 09: Chhukung rest day and final preparation for climbing -4,730m Over night at tea house.
Day 10: Chhukung to Island Peak Base Camp (3-4hrs)-5,200m over Night at camping tent.
Day 11: Summit Island Peak and trek back to Chhukung (8-10hrs)-6,189m. over Night at tea house.
Day 12: Chhukung to Tengboche (5hrs)-(3,870m) Over Night at tea house.
Day 13: Tengboche to Monjo (5-6hrs)-(2835m) over Night at tea house.
Day 14: Monjo to Lukla (5-6hrs)-2,800m.
Day 15: Early Morning flight out to Kathmandu-1,350m.
Day 16: Extend your holiday or back to home.
- Airport picks up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Peak climbing guide, Trek permit, national park fee & peak permit fee
- Three night’s standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trekking.+2 days camping.
- Tent & mattress, Cook, other trek crews & porters.
- Domestic airport picks up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) /domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Strong Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Personal Climbing Equipment -Sleeping bag (-15 Celsius), down jacket, trekking shoes, climbing shoes, personal towel, torchlight, gloves, trekking stick, warm clothes, sunglass, sunscreen, socks, some medicine for headache, fever, bandage, pain killer, stomach ache, diarrhea, etc.
- (You can hire or buy sleeping bag easily in Kathmandu)
- Your Peak Climbing Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks i.e tea, coffee, hot chocolate
- Wifi, Internet, Battery Charge
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.