Yala Peak Climbing trip lies in the Langtang valley north of Kathmandu. Yala Peak is one of Nepal’s easier trekking peaks, and suited for anyone with trekking experience, just to the north of Kathmandu in the beautiful Langtang valley region, this 5500 meters peak is situated in a beautiful valley of rich grazing pastures and Tamang people, Climbing Yala peak not require mountaineering experience. From Katmandu we drive to Dhunche or Syabru Bensi, then trek up the valley for three days. We explore the Langshisa glacier to help us acclimatise, establishing a high camp at 4800 meters from where we make our summit bid. After an alpine start under stars we are on the summit by late morning, you will have a stunning view of Lantang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang 7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) and mighty Shishapangma (8027m) with some amazing views into Tibet.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff then transfers to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Half Day sightseeing/Afternoon free.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Dhunche (1970m)
Day 04: Syabrubensi – Lama Hotel 2380m.
Day 05: Lama Hotel – Langtang Village 3500m.
Day 06: Langtang – Kyangjing Gompa 3700m.
Day 07: Kyangjing Gompa rest and Explore.
Day 08: Kyangjin to Yala (4641m)
Day 09: Climbing Yala Peak 5500m and back to Base Camp.
Day 10: Back to Kyangjing Gompa
Day 11: Langtang village.
Day 12: Lama Hotel.
Day 13: Syabrubensi
Day 14: Syabrubensi Drive back to Kathmandu .
Day 15: In Kathmandu.
Day 16: Trip ends ! fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time.
- Airport pick up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Peak climbing guide, Trek permit, national park fee & peak permit fee
- Two night’s standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Tent & mattress, Cook, ast cook, other trek crews & porters.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Strong Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Mar - May, Sep - Dec
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.