Being culturally rich country, there are a number of places to have a culture tour in Nepal. Therefore, Trekking Guide Team Adventure believes to help the clients to have a tour in such places, brief about the arts, traditions, and architectures of the places where the people abide various kinds of cultures. No doubt that Nepal is a small country with different varieties. It is famous for its unity in diversity, although there is diverse language, culture, religion; customs, tradition and strong belief on own faith, people do have unity and respect on others. It is said that there are over 90 different ethnic groups people live in Nepal, who speak over 100 languages. There are several social and cultural beliefs and customs among these different ethnic groups in Nepal. Subsequently, the way of celebration, observing the culture or festivals, way of wearing things, customs, beliefs and norms etc differ from one ethnic group to another.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at the Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Full day sightseeing at Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Kathmandu Durbar Square, Budhanilkantha and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 : After finishing our breakfast, we will start our full day sightseeing at Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Changunarayan. Overnight at resort in Nagarkot; beautiful tourist site for sunrise, sunset and haughty Himalayan peaks.
Day 04 : After having breakfast, transfer to Namobuddha for excursion via Panauti by car.
Day 05 : Sightseeing at Palanchowk Bhagvati temple. Return at Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 06 : Transfer to Bhairahawa by flight/car. Then transfer to Lumbini hotel.
Day 07 : Excursion at Lumbini. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08 : After having breakfast at hotel, transfer to Pokhara by car. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 09 : Excursion around Pokhara valley like Barahi Temple, World peace pagoda, Buddhist Monastery, Bindhyabasini Temple and Gupteswora cave.
Day 10 : After having breakfast at Lakeside and transfer to the Manakamana (goddess known for fulfilling all your wishes) via cable car from Kurintar (Cable Car spot).
Day 11 : Return to Kathmandu by car. Free time on your own. Farewell dinner in the evening at same restaurant.
Day 12 : Transfer to the international airport. Departure on your own destination.
- All accommodation 11 night 12 days including as per the itinerary Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini, Nagarkot, with 3 star category bed and breakfast
- All sightseeing by private car as per itinerary.
- Airport pick up and drop service.
- 1 English speaking tour guide.
- All Transportation by private car as per itinerary.
- Domestic flight ticket Kathmandu to Lumbini.
- Nepal Visa Fees. You have to pay open arrival Kathmandu per person $30 USD
- Personal Expenses.
- Your lunch & dinner while during tour program.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Sightseeing entry fee per person $70 USD cover all city as per itinerary.
- Internet call.
- Laundry service.
- All the things that are not mentioned in cost include.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Kathmandu, Lumbini, Pokhara
3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu, Lumbini, Pokhara