- A short trek to the incredible Himalayas
- Easy trails accompanied by the alluring sights of mountains
- Less crowded and remote trail
- Enjoy the closest sights of Annapurna, Manaslu, and Macchapuchre
- Explore the culture of the regions
- Stay in local tea houses and experience the warm hospitality
- Trek through the rich landscape of the Annapurna region
Overview of the Trek
The hidden gem of Nepal, the Mardi Himal trek is one of the popular treks of the Annapurna region that proffers the majestic sights of Mardi Himal, Dhaulagiri range, Annapurna range, and Manaslu. Located at the bosom of the Annapurna region, the Mardi Himal trek allows you to enjoy the alluring sights of the Himalayas in the shortest time. Yes, you heard it right; the Mardi trek is only a 4 Nights and 5 Days program that will cover the basics of every trek to the Annapurna region. That means if you are willing to do the ABC trek but due to the time limitation cannot do so, you can opt for the Mardi Himal trek and enjoy the serene beauty of the region.
The Mardi Himal Trek 4 Night and 5 Days itinerary starts and ends in Pokhara. The trek starting from the city of Lakes Pokhara will traverse through the diverse landscape of the region as you start your trekking journey from Dhampus. Dhampus is another popular destination of the region that offers beautiful sights of the Himalayas adorned by the cultural diversity of the region. From Dhampus, you will head on a journey to the high camp traversing through picturesque Gurung village, rhododendron forests, waterfalls, rivers, terraced fields, and much more exciting things on the way.
The highest point of the trek is 4500m and is the viewpoint/base camp of the trek. From the viewpoint, the trekkers can enjoy the remarkable sights of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Macchapuchre, and Manaslu. Together with this, you will also enjoy the pristine sights of the Annapurna region adorned by the blossoming rhododendron flowers.
If you are planning for a trek in Nepal that will come under your budget, then the Mardi Himal Trek is the best for you. We also offer customized packages for our guests. So feel free to contact us anytime.
Day 1 Drive to Dhampus and hike to Deurali (2190m)
Duration: 5-6 hours
After enjoying your early morning breakfast, you will head on a journey to Dhampus. The ride to Dhampus takes around one and half hours and covers approximately 26Km. From Dhampus, you will initiate your trekking journey. On the first day of your trek, you will walk past numerous small villages, lush woodlands, and meadows until you reach Deurali, the overnight stay place for the day. The trek takes around 3-4 hours during which you will be able to enjoy the dramatic sights of the Himalayas, villages, and terraced fields.
Day 2: Deurali to Low Camp Trek (3035m)
Duration: 3-4 hours
After enjoying a refreshing breakfast in the teahouse of Deurali, you will start your trekking journey to the next destination of today's trek. Following the ridge of the Deurali, you will continue to climb through the rhododendron forest. Elevating at an altitude of 3035m, the low camp offers vivid sights of Mardi Himal and Macchapuchre. Enjoy the sights after you reach the low camp after trekking for approximately 3-4 hours.
Day 3: Low Camp to High Camp Trek (3538m)
Duration: 4-5 hours
With the usual breakfast rituals, you will head on a journey to High Camp. The trail continues through the rhododendron forests until you arrive at the Middle camp. In comparison to day 1 and 2, today's trail is a bit challenging, as you will be trekking through the shrubby alpine forest leaving the tree line from Badal Danda. You will be accompanied by the enchanting sights of Annapurna south, Macchapuchre, and Himchuli together with the national bird of Nepal, Danphe until you arrive at the small pasture of high camp. The trek from low camp to high camp takes around 4-5 hours.
Day 4: High Camp to the viewpoint (4500m) and back to Forest Camp Trek
Duration: 6-7 hours
The much-awaited day is here; today you will finally summit the base camp of the Mardi Himal and find yourself amidst the incredible vistas. As the elevation rises to 4500m, make sure to take care of yourself during the hike. After a challenging ascent through the suburbs, the astounding sights of Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Macchapuchre, and Manaslu will reward you. After spending some time in the base camp, head on a journey down the hill to Forest camp.
Day 5: Low Camp to Dhamphus and Drive to Pokhara
After enjoying an appetizing breakfast amid the Himalayas, you will bid goodbye to the incredible sights of the vistas as you join for a downhill trek to Dhampus. Following the same trail of the day 1 and 2, you will arrive at Dhampus. From Dhampus, you will be transferred to your hotel in Pokhara. But in case, you want to continue the journey to Kathmandu, you will have to pay a bit extra.
- Lunch and Dinner for your 3N/4D trip and accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transportation Trekking start point phedi by private transport and Trek end point to Pokhara.
- One Experience English speaking Trekking guide and 1 porter for 2 tourist.
- Annapurna Conservation Permit . Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide Our service charge
- Airport pick up and departure transfer
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu and Pokhara accommodation
- Personal Equipment for Trekking,(sleeping Bag, down jacket, sunglass, sunscreen, trekking shoes, trekking stick, gloves, some pair t-shit, and socks)
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Your breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner in Pokhara and Pokhara accommodation
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu transportation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter according to your interest
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. (Note: It will be suitable for you if you get your water yourself, you can either buy the bottled water on the way easily or fill the tap water in your water bottle and use the water purifying tablet)
- Sweet things like chocolate and dessert. (Tea, Coffee, Mineral Water, hot water) Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
- Internet call and Laundry service. WIFI, internet, phone calls, battery charging. International airfare,
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
4 Night 5 Days
Tea House accommodation
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.