Nepal embraces stunning natural beauty owing to the high Himalayas. It includes the highest peak on the earth- Mt. Everest and gushing rivers, lush hills thick forests and more.
The cultural and historical heritages has also an equally fascinating lure. Plus, the warm welcoming natures of Nepali people following different traditions attract a lot of visitors every year.
However, the devastating earthquake of April 25, 2015, took more than 10,000 lives, turned an infinite number of people into homeless and dismantled the cultural heritages. Since then Trekking Guide Team Adventure (P) Ltd is endeavoring a lot to help people.
Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal with his team of expert members is supporting the people in different ways. Especially, they are involved in volunteering services Dhading and Gorkha district which are the worst-hit areas of Mid West Nepal where a huge number of houses, schools were destroyed.
With the concept of presenting volunteering services Trekking Guide Team Adventure is supporting Gorkha and Dhading districts taking aid from several visitors who are interested in helping and doing volunteering services to rebuild Nepal, especially rural villages.
You will be highly welcomed if you think of taking any kinds of relief materials or contribute any amount of money to buy the essentials for students in the area particularly stationary items and rebuild the schools.
Trekking Guide Team Adventure designs Trek and Help Nepal Trek Program and is pleads for your help to rebuild Nepal. Also, along with the volunteering services, you will get to experience jungle safari.
The park holds 500 Asian one-horned rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tigers, elephants, python, crocodile, deer and more. You will also get rewarded by the awesome sunrise views over panoramic peaks of Mt. Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and more will equally fascinate you.
Highlights of the Trek And Help Nepal
- Beautiful scenic view of Mt. Manaslu & Ganesh Himal while driving to Dhading Fulkharka village.
- Rebuilding the houses and schools/Teaching English Language.
- Constructive work with the involvement of locals and sharing experience with each other.
- Sunrise and sunset with excellent mountain views from Sarangkot including Annapurna range.
- Explore Chitwan Jungle safari and Tharu culture.
- Walking through Dhampus rural life village.
- Short and easy trek in Sarangkot Dhampus.
- Sightseeing tours in Pokhara.
- After complete, the Trip Trekking Guide team Adventure will provide you with a volunteering certificate & trekking certificate.
- We provide you safety helmet and jacket.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Our airport representative will be waiting for you holding our company card “Trekking Guide Team Adventure”. He will escort you to the hotel Thamel.
Day 02: After breakfast, 7:00 AM Drive to Fulkhara via Dhading 7hr by local bus. overnight at a tent. (B/L/D)
This is the second day of our trek. We will drive to Fulkhara from Kathmandu passing via Dhading from Kathmandu taking around 7 hours. Almost 975 houses have been destroyed by the devastating earthquake.
The region either needs helping hands to construct the cottages or need some donations since the crops have been damaged too. Few visitors have visited here to help and rebuild the set. Overnight at a tent.
Day 03: Rebuild the village (B/L/D ) Overnight at tent.
We will be visiting a few volunteering sites where we can lend our hands for the rebuilding of damaged houses. You can help to do any work which interests you or you are skilled with.
Experience the delight of volunteering and get the feeling of satisfaction after helping the needy people. Overnight at a tent.
Day 04: Rebuild the village (B/L/D ) Overnight at tent.
This is another day to assist the local people to build their houses. We can help to carry the necessary equipment for construction like sand, iron, timber, cement, etc. If you are a skilled volunteer then, you will be much welcomed to execute your skills. Overnight at a tent.
Day 05: After breakfast Drive to Dhading Besi (4 hr) and to Chitwan (3 hr)(B/L/D)
We will drive to Chitwan taking around 4 hours. On this day, we will visit the Park Visitors Center where you can observe the records of about plants and animals in Chitwan National Park.
We can also see sunset views resting on the bank of Rapti River. In addition, you will also witness Tharu cultural dance performed by the local villagers.
Day 06: Chitwan Jungle Safari Activities (B, L, D)
This is the second day in Chitwan National Park and with jungle safari. The park holds 500 Asian one-horned rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tigers, elephants, python, crocodile, deer and more.
You will also observe an elephant bath. Or, you can go for a canoe ride and have a jungle walk. Here one can also get pleasure from bird watching in the river beach and see over 250 kinds of birds in the park. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Chitwan to Pokhara 160 Kms/5 Hrs. Transfer to Pokhara (B)
On this day, from Chitwan with striking memories of viewing different types of plants, animals, and birds. We will return back to Kathmandu. It takes around 5 hours to reach Pokhara. Overnight in a hotel.
Day 08: Pokhara – After breakfast then drive to Phedi by private transportation 1hr and walk up to Dhampus village two hours, Over Night Guest Housel/Lodge.(B)
We will drive to Phedi by private transportation after having our breakfast, and walk to reach Dhampus Village taking approximately 2 hours.
The arresting views have a hypnotic effect especially when you will witness the Annapurna Range and Manaslu peak. Overnight at guesthouse or lodge.
Day 09: Dhampus – Sarangkot, early morning weak up for sunrise and mountain views of Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri etc, then village walking tours, trekking to Sarangkot via Naudanda hills, overnight Sarangkot Guest houses/lodges.(B)
We will wake up early in the morning on this day and drive to the Sarangkot Hill to get rewarded by the awesome sunrise views. The exceptional panoramic spectacles of Mt. Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and more will equally fascinate you.
We will also experience a village tour in Sarangkot walking via Naudanda hills. Here you will experience one of the easy and short treks lying in the middle hills of Nepal. Overnight in Sarangkot at guesthouse or lodge.
Day 10: Sarangkot – Pokhara, This is an easy and short walk in the middle hills of Nepal that lies near Pokhara the beautiful lake city. It can be defined as a short and sweet trek. (B)
We will drive to Pokhara from Sarangkot. Pokhara holds three attention-grabbing lakes in its region- Phewa, Rupa, and Begnas. At Pokhara, we can also enjoy boating and visit Tal Barahi temple lying in the heart of the Phewa Lake.
We can also visit Gupteswar Cave, Devi’s Fall, Seti River Gorge, Tibetan Refugee Camp, etc. which are the main highlights of the city. Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 11: Pokhara to Kathmandu (200 Km 6 Hrs) (B)
On this day, we will take the tourist bus after having our breakfast from Pokhara to return to Kathmandu. In Kathmandu, you will return back to the hotel. At the hotel, you can just relax. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 12: Kathmandu Departure – Transfer To Kathmandu (B)
This is your last day in Nepal. You will head off from Nepal with awesome memories and remarkable time spent in the Annapurna Himalayan region. Our staff will transfer you to the airport for your departure.
- Tourist standard Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast twin sharing basis for 2 night
- 3 night tent stay in Fulkharka village
- 2 night Chitwan hotel 3 star category twin sharing basis ( Park land or westwood or similar category)
- 2 night Pokhara hotel 3 star category with bed and breakfast ( Splendid view or View point)
- 1 English speaking tour guide.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer by private car/ van/.
- pokhara sightseeing tour guide & private Car or Van.
- Kathmandu to Dhading Fulkharka village to Chitwan and chitwan to Pokhara & pokhara to Katmandu By tourist bus .
- All your Meals During your Chitwan with Jungle safari activities 2 night / 3 days all package.
- National park Fee of Chitwan.
- 2Night/3 Days trekking tea house / Lodge.
- Farewell Dinner with Traditional dance.
- All Gov Taxes.
- Nepal Visa Fees per person $30 which is a open arrival Kathmandu.
- Equipment: Sleeping bag, , trekking shoes, personal towel, torch light
- Personal Expenses, Personal hygiene.
- Your Lunch & dinner Kathmandu & pokhara, trekking.
- Your personal Travel insurance.
- Hot Shower and laundry during the Trekking.
- Pokhara sightseeing entry fee per person $35 USD.
- WIFI, internet, phone calls, battery charging.
- Tips For Guide.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Annapurna Region + Ful Kharka
3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.