Pumori Expedition, This is one of the most popular and delightful mountain which is situated in the Northwest of Nepal, Khumbu Region. This is a moderate technical pyramid snow and rock mountain for climbing. Generally three camps are set in the approach above the base camp for climbing. Our normal route is classic South-East Ridge for climbing. The summit from Pumori provides an excellent photography views of snowy mountains which will be a great perception for mountaineers. Our mission is to lead the way for the best possible chance for success but the adventure is one step beyond your expectation.
South-East Ridge Route: Base camp set up 5300m. A scramble to Advance Base Camp.Gradual to steep snow to Camp I.Ice and crevasses to Camp II. Camp III, the summit day is steep snow 55 degree. This expedition is a moderate technical expedition. It is required to be good shape and physical condition as a positive mental attitude with climbers. For the climbers of this mountain to check their skills and feelings of climbing Peaks in Nepal to prepare the expedition for8000 meter Peaks in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02-04: Kathmandu.
Day 05: Early morning fly to Lukla. Trek to Phakding.
Day 06: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 07: Rest day at Namche Bazaar.
Day 08: Trek to Tengboche.
Day 09: Trek to Dingboche.
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche
Day 11: Trek to Pumori Base Camp.
Day 12: Base Camp Preparation
Day 13-28: Pumori Climbing period
Day 29-34: Retrace to Lukla via Pangboche.
Day 35: Fly from Luklat to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 36: Free at Kathmandu.
Day 37: Departure to Airport.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Royalty permit fee of Ama Dablam Expedition
- Food for Trekking and Expedition period
- Base Camp Guide , Cook and helpers
- Porters and other supporting teams to and from Base camp
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kthmandu air fares
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew
- Insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- Base camp supplies like meals, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table and chairs
- 5 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with daily breakfast
- Personal equipment for climbing & trekking
- Medical kit bag and medical Insurance of expedition\Climbing gears, Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Walki Takie permit set & Satellite phone permit
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator
- Bar Bills & beverage
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.