Langtang region is a popular destination for climbing snow peaks and spectacular panoramic views of mountains in Nepal and Tibet. Easy access to the region and availability of several snow peaks scattered around for acclimatization make this region an ideal destination for novice as well as experienced climbers. Naya Kanga is an attractive peak rising to the west of the Ganja La pass (5,122m). Ascending to Ganja La and the summit of Naya Kanga Peak Climb offer the spectacular panoramic views of mountains in Nepal and Tibet including Langshisa Ri (6,310m), Pemthang Ri (6,836m), Shisapangma (8,046m), Langtang Lirung (7,246m), Pemthang Kapro Ri (6,830m) and Langtang II (6,581m). The elevation of this mountain is 5844m. The normal route of ascent to Naya Kanga is via the north – East Ridge over a line on ice and snow. We follow the route of Langtang trek to Kyangjin (3,900m) for the ascent of Naya Kanga. To the north above Kangjin, there are several hills that provide both the magnificent views and acclimatization. Northeast of Kyangjin Ri (4,773m), there is a peak called Tserko Ri Peak (5001m) that provide good climbing for acclimatization.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, day at leisure
Day 02: Day at leisure/ Hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Sybru bensi; bus (1450m)
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel (2480m)
Day 05: Trek to Langtang village (3541m)
Day 06: Trek to Kyanjing Gompa (3900m)
Day 07: Acclimatization; hike to Kyanjing Ri, Tserko Ri
Day 08: Trek to Ngegang (4100m)
Day 09: Trek to Ganja La pass (5122m)
Day 10: Trek to Base Camp
Day 11: Climb to High Camp
Day 12: Climb to summit (5844m) and back to Base Camp
Day 13: Trek to Dukpu
Day 14: Trek to Tarkeghyang (2550m)
Day 15: Trek to Sermathang (2621m)
Day 16: Trek to Malemchepul Bazzar (825)
Day 17: Drive to Kathmandu (1350m)/Hotel
Day 18: Day at leisure/farewell dinner/ Hotel
Day 19: Drive to Airport for return flight
- Airport pick up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Peak climbing guide, Trek permit, national park fee & peak permit fee
- Two night’s standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Tent & mattress, Cook, ast cook, other trek crews & porters.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Strong Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Mar - May, Sep - Dec
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.