- Personal Equipment for Trekking/climbing
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu .
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks. (Tea, Coffee, Mineral water, hot water)
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
- Personal expenses, personal hygiene.
- WIFI, internet, phone calls, battery charging.
The Ganjala pass is one of the most challenging passes in Nepal. This wedge in the Himalaya is situated at an altitude of 5160m in Langtang region. Our Langtang Gunja La Pass Trekking takes you over this pass as you make your way south from Langtang village.
Overview of the Langtang Gunja La Pass Trekking – 14 Days
The village lies at 3500m and where the national park headquarters is located. The route from Gyang in Helambu requires crossing the 5106m Ganja La. The pass is blocked by snow, so local inquiries about its condition. Good equipment and mountaineering experience are necessary for safe crossing.
The Helambu village includes a Tibetan feel. You will see fields enclosed by stone walls as well as herds of yaks. The yaks are the most important animals for the people here. From Tarke Gyang, we descend to Melamchi Khola before climbing to Pati Bhyanjyang, then trek down to Sundarijal, from here we drive back to Kathmandu.
Days 01: Arrival, transfer to hotel, and briefing
Days 02: Drive to Syabrubesi
Days 03: Trek to Lama hotel
Days 04: Trek to Langtang
Days 05: Trek to Kyangjing Gompa
Days 06: Kyangjing Gompa- acclimatization.
Days 07: Trek to Ngegang
Days 08: Trek to Ganjala
Days 09: Trek to Dukpu
Days 10: Trek to Tarke Ghyang
Days 11: Trek to Sermathang
Days 12: Sermathang – Melamchi bridge and drive to Kathmandu
Days 13: Kathmandu, City sightseeing
Days 14: Departure
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars Bed & Breakfast .For Two Night (On The Arrival day and After the Trekking).
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) during the Trek ,
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works and Langtang National park Entry Permits.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters
- All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport Transfer
- Our service charge
- Farewell Dinner
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu and Tea house in Trekking trail
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.