- Nepal visa fee 30 USD per person.
- Equipment: Sleeping bag (-15 Celsius), down jacket, trekking shoes, personal towel, torch light, gloves, trekking stick, warm clothes, sun glass, sunscreen, socks, some medicine for headache, fever, handiplast, bandage, pain killer, stomach ache, diarrhea, dimox etc. (You can hire or buy sleeping bag easily in Kathmandu)
- Personal travel Insurance. The Insurance must cover medical, accidental, natural disasters, emergency evacuation and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage
- If you arrive early or depart late, extra night accommodations other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks like Tea, Coffee, mineral water, beer, hot water etc.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation which will be covered by your insurance
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking
- Your personal expenses like laundry, phone call, shopping etc
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter as per your main interest
- All the things that are not mentioned in cost include.
- WIFI, internet, phone calls, battery charging.
Gosaikunda Holy Lake Trekking is a trek to a holy lake named Goshainkunda. Gosaikunda is an alpine freshwater lake in Langtang National Park. The Trisuli River is formed from the melting of the lake. The lake remains frozen for six months in winter.
Gosainkunda is considered the divine place of Hindu and Buddhist people. It is believed that the water of the lake is holy and can wash off the sins of people. During the full moon in August, the sacred lake of Gosainkund is the goal among the thousands of Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims.
During Gosaikunda Holy Lake Trekking, we climb up to (4,610m) Lauribina pass, explore tropical Helambu Sherpa & Tamang village. Along the way, we meet friendly and hospitable people with strong family and cultural ties.
Overview of the Gosaikunda Holy Lake Trekking – 9 Days
The Pilgrimage Spot Gosaikunda Holy Lake is a famous place in Langtang which offers an opportunity to explore villages. To climb small peaks and to visit glaciers at a comfortably low elevation.
You can start trekking to Langtang from Kathmandu. Thousands of Hindu pilgrims visit the lakes during the full moon festival in August. The lake is also sacred to Buddhists. Gosaikunda is actually the largest of three main lakes the other two being Saraswatikunda and Bhairabkunda.
It has its own religious history. When God Siva plunged his trident (Trisul) into the ground in order to obtain water. The Trisuli River has its source in the lakes thus the name Tri (Three) and Suli (needle) or Trisuli that was used by god Shiva.
Even now you can see three water tap on side of Gosaikunda Lake. The view during the Gosaikunda Holy Lake Trekking is amazing for everyone. If you have enough time, you can continue to cross to Gosaikunda Pass (4610 M) through Helambu village. And finally, finish it at Sundarijal and drive to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu Airport & transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Dhunche by local bus(2030m)7hr Over Night at tea House.
Day 03: Trek to Cholangpati (3585m)6hr Over Night at tea House.
Day 04: Trek to Gosainkunda (4385m)4hrOver Night at tea House.
Day 05: Trek to Gosinkunda pass( 4610m) trek down to Ghopte (3440m)6hr Over Night at tea House.
Day 06: Trek to Kutumsang( 2470m)5hr Over Night at tea House.
Day 07: Trek to Chisapani (2215m)6hr Over Night at tea House.
Day 08: Trek to Sundarijal & Drive to Kathmandu by local bus.
Day 09: Fly Back to your country
- Airport pick up and drop
- Hotel in Kathmandu 2 star category with breakfast for two nights, twin sharing basis. (On the arrival day and After the trekking)
- Your meals Breakfast-lunch-dinner (main course) during the Trek as per the itinerary
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist. If you are a solo traveler, porter is not included. It is available by additional 200 USD
- Transportation from Kathmandu Dhunche by local bus and Sundarijal to Kathmandu by local bus
- All necessary paper works and Langtang National park Entry Permits
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters
- All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses run by Nepalese family
- Our service charge
- Shivapuri National Park permit
- Government tax
Risk & Liabilities: We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey. We perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs in Nepal are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of their own policies. Trekking Guide Team adventure Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spot
As Nepal is an underdeveloped country, our country’s facility and standard cannot match as per yours. But we will always provide you the best facility and service as per Nepal’s standard.
Please bring travel insurance. The Insurance must cover medical, accidental, natural disasters, emergency evacuation and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage.
Please bring each person 3 PP size pictures to issue permit, hard copy of your insurance and hard copy of itinerary.
Equipment: Sleeping bag (-15 Celsius), down jacket, trekking shoes, personal towel, torch light, gloves, trekking stick, warm clothes, sun glass, sunscreen, socks, some medicine for headache, fever, handiplast, bandage, pain killer, stomach ache, diarrhea, dimox etc.
(You can hire or buy sleeping bag easily in Kathmandu)
Our company airport representative will be waiting for you in the airport holding our company card “Trekking Guide Team Adventure” with your Name on it and he will escort you to the hotel.
This is a moderate trek of Nepal and do not require any special training or condition. However, you should be fit and should have walking practice. I recommend you to go for morning walks for practice. Many people are able to do this trek easily and you can also do this trek easily. You have to walk everyday 6 to 7 hour, 15 to 20 km.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Sep To May
3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu and Tea house in Trekking trail
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.