This trekking drive to Kathmandu to samari Bhanjyang, it is start route to the Manaslu Trek and the Ganesh Himal through the village still rely on Agriculture as their main liveli hood , so they are mainly subsistence farmers growing crops such as corn, potatoes , rich, and millet.
This trek village is highly affected by the earthquake. People are rebuilding the house after earthquake, you can go here and help the local people to rebuild the house.
This trek mixed culture Buddhism & Hinduism one of the famous water fall Ganga Jamuna is a twin waterfall. is Hindu pilgrimage site where a famous fair is held around the temple before three days of full moon day during the first week of November. Here is a holy stone which is highly revered by the Hindu devotees and local people. It is believed that this holy stone preserves the divine power as water originates from there. This trail offers you a visit to Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage site as well. While trekking you find this trail is enriched with beautiful flora and fauna. You pass rhododendron, pine forests with other natural vegetation. These forests are home of various species of birds and wild animals. This trekking you will see on the way Ganesh Himal, Manaslu Himal, Annapurna, Gorkha Himal . as well as many more you will see during the trekking , this trekking route end point Gorkha which is the ancient seat of the shah dynasty which used to rule the country until two years ago . Gorkha is the birthplace of late prithivi Narayan shah , who unified small territories into a strong nation . the place offers attractive views of mountain in the likes of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manasulu, Himchuli, Lamjung Himal and other peaks in the north and lush Green Valley in the south. The temple of Gorakhnath is another attraction in Gorkha .
Day 01:Arival Kathmandu airport transfer to Hotel. Our airport representative will be waiting for you holding our company card “Trekking Guide Team Adventure” and he will escort you to the hotel Thamel.
Day 02: After breakfast, 7:00 AM Drive to Samari Bhanjyang (1700m)6hr by local bus. over night at Local Nepal house.
Day 03: After breakfast explore the villages and scenery and Trek to Charangephedi (1500m)6hr over night at Local Nepal house.
Day 04: After breakfast, explore and Trek to Fulkharka Village (1700m)5hr over night at Local Nepal house.
Day 05: Rest day Fulkharka village Help to rebuild the house which is destroyed by the earthquake. over night at Local Nepal house.
Day 06: After breakfast Trek to Arughat( 570m) 5hr overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: After breakfast Drive to Gorkha (1522m) 5hr by local bus overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: After breakfast Drive to Pokhara overnight at Pokhara.
Day 09: Drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
Day 10: Departure to your country.
- Airport pickup and drop by car
- 2 star hotel for 2 nights in Kathmandu with breakfast. This is not affected by earthquake, safe hotel recommended by government.
- 1 English speaking trekking guide during the trip.
- Local bus transport: Kathmandu to Trekking start point and trekking ending point to Kathmandu
- Your all accommodation in tent during the trip (outside toilet).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (Nepali food) during your trip.
- Nepal visa fee which is easily available open arrival at Kathmandu airport $30 USD per person
- Your all bar bill alcohol and non alcoholic drink( mineral water, beer)
- Personal travel insurance.
- Medicine for fever, headache, diarrhea
- Equipment: Trekking shoes, raincoat, Hiking shirt and pant, torch light, hat, sunscreen, sunglass,
- Tips for guide
- All the things that are not mentioned in cost include
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Dhading and Gorkha
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.