Annapurna Dhampus Sarangkot Hiking is a 5-day hike. It is certainly one of the shortest hikes in Nepal. It offers a wide range of experience although short in time. The trip takes the hikers to Dhampus and Sarangkot which are famous for the best scenes of the Annapurna range.
While Dhampus is a popular Gurung village, Sarangkot is known for hosting adventure sports like paragliding and zip-lining.
Annapurna Dhampus Sarangkot Hiking Highlights
- Dhampus gives you an opportunity to explore the daily lives of the ethnic Gurung community. It is located at an elevation of 1600 meters.
- Sarangkot features beautiful sunrise and sunset views.
- You can see a panoramic vista of perfectly lined Annapurna range along with Mt. Machhapuchhre or Fishtail (6997m).
Overview of the 5 Days Annapurna Dhampus Sarangkot Hiking
Firstly, the hiking trip begins at Pokhara. A short 1-hour drive from Pokhara takes you to Phedi. The actual hike starts from Phedi. A short hike from here leads you to Dhampus village in around two hours. You have enough time to explore Dhampus and enjoy the lifestyle of the Gurung people.
The early morning view at Dhampus shows a beautiful view of the Annapurna range. Likewise, it also features Fishtail (6997m) and Dhaulagiri (8167m). Next, another hike from Dhampus takes you to Sarangkot via Naudanda.
Here, you can enjoy the local culture and beautiful views of the surrounding landscapes. The morning sunrise from Sarangkot is famous for hosting a vista of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges along with Fishtail (6997m). After relishing the views, you return to Pokhara.
It is one of the easiest hikes in Nepal. So, this hike is ideal for families with kids as well. It successfully includes the natural and cultural beauty of Pokhara. Moreover, the hike can be done throughout the year.
At Trekking Guide Team Adventure, we highly value our clients. So, we offer the best of our services. We also have many trips across the country. Likewise, we also allow you the option to modify the trip itineraries.
Day 01: Meet Our Representative at Kathmandu Airport & Transfer to Hotel
Upon your arrival one of our airport representatives will welcome you at the Tribhuvan International Airport and after that transfer you to the hotel in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel Thamel Kathmandu.
Day 02: Early in the morning fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara and then drive to Phedi by private transportation 1hr and walk up to Dhampus village two hours, Over Night Guest Housel/Lodge. (B)
On this day, fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara and we will drive to Phedi by our private vehicle and after that, we will make our way up to reach Dhampus Village taking around 2 hours.
The striking views all around hallucinate you. We can see a number of peaks of the Annapurna Range as well as Manaslu peak. Overnight at guesthouse or lodge.
Day 03: Dhampus – Sarangkot, early morning weak up for sunrise and mountain views of Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri etc, then village walking tours, trekking to Sarangkot via Naudanda hills,overnightSarangkotGuest houses/lodges. (B)
Early in the morning we will leave Dhampus village and drive to the Sarangkot Hill to witness the magnificent sunrise views over the stunning Himalayas. The Sarangkot Hill bestows an outstanding panoramic sight of Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna, and Dhaulagiri, etc.
Then we will have a village walking tour in Sarangkot via Naudanda hills. This is an easy and short trek in the middle hills of Nepal that falls near Pokhara the stunning lake city. Overnight in Sarangkot at guesthouse or lodge.
Day 04: Sarangkot – Pokhara, This is an easy and short walk in the middle hills of Nepal that lies near Pokhara the beautiful lake city. It can be defined as a short and sweet trek and fly back to Kathmandu. (B)
After breakfast, we will return to Pokhara city from Sarangkot. And, fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day05: Kathmandu Departure or onward destination. (B)
Today is the last day in Nepal. Our airport representative will drive you to the airport for bidding goodbye.
- 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast twin sharing basis for 2 night Hotel Thamel
- 1 English speaking tour guide.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer by private car/ van/.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara & pokhara to Katmandu By flight .
- Pokhara airport to Dhampus and Phedi to Pokhara airport by taxi
- 2 Night trekking tea house / Lodge which is run by Nepali family .
- All Gov Taxes .
- Nepal Visa Fees per person $30 which is a open arrival Kathmandu .
- Personal Expenses, personal hygiene.
- Your Lunch & dinner during the trip, depend on food item $3-7 USD per item. Choose from menu.
- Your Travel insurance. Including your trip cancel, natural disaster, political strike, helicopter rescue, medical bill, theft or damage
- Tips For Guide and driver according to your interest.
- Internet and phone call, laundry service.
- Hot Shower and laundry during the Trekking.
- WIFI, internet, phone calls, battery charging.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.