Lhotse is best known for its proximity to Mount Everest and it is the fourth highest Peak in the world. The fact that climbers ascending the standard route on that peak spend some time on its northwest face. In fact Lhotse has one of the smallest topographic prominence values of any official eight-thousander, as it rises only 610 m above the South Col. Hence, it is often seen as a minor eight-thousander. The summit Lhotse east or middle (8,414m) is situated on the ridge between main summit of Lhotse (8,516m) and Lhotse shar (8,400m). Any separate ascents up to this summit are practically excluded because of the steep walls and very crossed relief. It is possible to summit only by climbing up to main Lhotse or Lhotse shar before and then make a traverse of a very crossed ridge with a length about 1,000 meters the lowest of the three Lhotse summits.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu. Over night Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 04: Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2640m).
Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446 m).
Day 06: Trek to Khumjung (3790m).
Day 07: Khumjung for acclimatization.
Day 08: Trek to Tengbuche (3867m).
Day 09: Trek to Dingbuche (4410m).
Day 10: Dingbuche to Lobuche (4910m).
Day 11: Acclimatization day.
Day 12: Lobuche to Lhotse Base Camp.
Day 13: Trek to Base Camp (5350m).
Day 14-40: Climbing period.
Day 41: Return to Base Camp.
Day 42: Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 43: Trek to Dingbuche.
Day 44: Trek to Namche.
Day 45: Trek to Lukla.
Day 46: Lukla to Kathmandu fly. Overnight Hotel.
Day 47-48: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 49: Drive to Airport for return flight.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Royalty permit fee of Lhotse Expedition.
- Food for Trekking and Expedition period.
- Base Camp Guide , Cook and helpers.
- Porters and other supporting teams to and from Base camp.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kthmandu air fares.
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew.
- Insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- Base camp supplies like meals, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table and chairs.
- 6 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with daily breakfast.
- Personal equipment for climbing & trekking.
- Medical kit bag and medical Insurance of expedition\Climbing gears, Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed.
- Walki Takie permit set & Satellite phone permit.
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator.
- Bar Bills & beverage.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
Talk to an expert
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the team members who have spent more than 10 years in this field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure