9 Days Langtang Valley Trek lies in Langtang region trek. Langtang is a region in the Himalayas of Nepal to the north of the Kathmandu Valley and bordering Tibet. It is located about 30 km toward the north of Kathmandu near the Tibetan border.
The majority of the residents are Tamang who are predominant inhabitants of the region and Tibetan origin, whose culture goes back to hundreds of years. The craftsmanship, dress, traditionally-built stone houses, and the beautifully carved wooden porches reflect their rich Himalayan heritage.
This is one of the most accessible trekking regions near the Kathmandu Valley with short day hikes. 9 Days Langtang Valley Trek is an ideal trek if you are short on time but still want to trek the Himalayas and experience the wonderful cultures of the native Tamangs.
The region was affected by the earthquake in April 2015. With reconstruction and renovation efforts underway, the area has reopened for trekking, and the local people have also welcomed tourists. Trek to Langtang if you want a relatively short itinerary with all the excitement of the Himalayas. Here, the trail is less crowded and the trek more rewarding.
Day 01: Arrival at Airport and transfer to the Hotel. Our airport representative will be waiting for you at the airport holding our company play card” Trekking Guide Team Adventure”. He will pick up you and escort to the hotel. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
Day 02: After breakfast, 7 am. Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1610m) by local bus. 8 hours drive and transfer to the hotel or guest house. (B/L/D)
Day 03: After breakfast, Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama hotel (2480 m). Walking 5.5 hours, cross to Langtang River, explore the flora and fauna Langtang National Park.
The trail branches off Syabrubesi’s main road by a police post (you’ll need to register) and crosses a suspension bridge over the Bhote Koshi. Turn right at the eastern end of the bridge and climb up to Lama hotel. Overnight at guest house. (B/L/D)
Day 04: After breakfast Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3541 m). Walking 5 hours, enjoy to see view Langtang Leung Mountain. Explore the Tibetan culture Langtang village. Overnight at guest house. (B/L/D)
Day 05: After breakfast, Trek from Langtang village to KyangjinGompa (3900 m). Walking 2.5 hours, explore the Langtang valley, explore the surrounding view of Langtang valley. Overnight at guest house. (B/L/D)
Day 06: After breakfast Trek down to Lama hotel (2480 m). Walking 6 hours, enjoy the Tibetan culture Overnight at the guest house. (B/L/D)
Day 7: After breakfast trek to Syabrubeshi and overnight at Syabrubeshi 5 hours. Overnight at guest house. (B/L/D)
Day 8: After breakfast drive from Syabrubeshi to Kathmandu 6 hours by bus. Overnight at Kathmandu. (B/L)
Day 9: After breakfast, departure to the airport. (B)
- Airport pick up and drop service.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 3 Star category with Breakfast for 2 Nights. (On the arrival day and after the trekking on twin sharing basis)
- All accommodation during the trek available Lodge/Tea Houses run by Nepalese family.
- Your meals breakfast, lunch, dinner (main course) during the trek as per itinerary.
- One experience trekking guide & one porter for each two tourist. If you are a solo traveler, porter is not included. It is available by additional 150 USD.
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by local bus. If you want a private land cruiser it is available by additional 300 USD for both way Kathmandu to Syabrubesi to Kathmandu.
- All necessary paper works and Langtang National Park Entry Permits.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System. (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters.
- Our service charge.
- Government tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee $30 USD per person.
- Equipment: Sleeping bag (-15 Celsius), down jacket, trekking shoes, personal towel, torch light, gloves, trekking stick, warm clothes, sun glass, sunscreen, socks, some medicine for headache, fever, handiplast, bandage, pain killer, stomach ache, diarrhea, dimox etc. (You can hire or buy sleeping bag easily in Kathmandu)
- Personal travel Insurance. The Insurance must cover medical, accidental, natural disasters, emergency evacuation and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage.
- If you arrive early or depart late, extra night accommodations other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks like tea, coffee, mineral water, beer etc.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation which will be covered by your insurance.
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
- Your personal expenses like laundry, phone call, shopping etc.
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter as per your main interest.
- All the things that are not mentioned in cost include.
- WIFI, internet, phone calls, battery charging.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
Talk to an expert
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the team members who have spent more than 10 years in this field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure