Kanchenjunga expedition is the third-highest mountain in the world. It is 8586m high that is situated in eastern part of Nepal. It is located on the border of Nepal and Sikkim, about 46 miles northwest of Darjeeling. It is an enormous mountain mass, and many peaks rise from its narrow icy ridges. First climbed in 1955 by a British team including famed rock climber Joe Brown & George Band. The successful British expedition team of 1955 set the standard by stopping a few feet below of the actual summit, in honor of the local religion. This peak lives up to its reputation. The route of North face is the safest route. This route also is not very easy. Pangpema at 5,180m, a charming base camp from where Kanchenjunga climbing starts. It is the most challenging to establish three camps on the expedition route of North ridge
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel for overnight.
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 03: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 04: Fly from Kathmandu to Biratnagar.
Day 05: Fly from Biratnager to Taplejung (1800m).
Day 06: Trek to Tambawa (2200).
Day 07: Trek to Khesuwa (2000m).
Day 08: Trek to Kade Bhanzang.
Day 09: Trek to Mamakhe (1800m).
Day 10: Trek to Yamphudin (1700m).
Day 11: Trek to Omje khola (2350m).
Day 12: Trek to Toronjin (2990m).
Day 13: Trek to Tseram (3870m).
Day 14: Trek to Ramche Oktang (4620m).
Day 15: Trek to Glacier.
Day 16: Trek to Glacier.
Day 17: South Base Camp.
Day 18-48: Climbing period.
Day 49: Return to Base Camp.
Day 50: Clean up Base Camp.
Day 51-61: Trek to Taplejung.
Day 62: Fly to Kathmandu via Biratnagar.
Day 63-64: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 65: Drive to Airport for return flight.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Royalty permit fee of Kanchenjunga Expedition.
- Food for Trekking and Expedition period.
- Base Camp Guide , Cook and helpers.
- Porters and other supporting teams to and from Base camp.
- Kathmandu – Tumlingtar – Kathmandu air fares.
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew
- Insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- Base camp supplies like meals, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table and chairs.
- 6 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with daily breakfast.
- Personal equipment for climbing & trekking.
- Medical kit bag and medical Insurance of expedition/Climbing gears, Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed.
- Walki Takie permit set & Satellite phone permit.
- Oxygen & Mask - regulator.
- Bar Bills & beverage.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
Talk to an expert
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the team members who have spent more than 10 years in this field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure