Lobuche peak has two summits, East and West with heights of 6119m and 6145m respectively. A continuous ridge connects them, but it is long and there is a considerable height loss and gain. The East Peak is recognised as a trekking peak, whereas the West is known as an Expedition Peak. Lobuche being an attractive mountain offers various existing routes and also the potential for new ones. The dark triangle of the rocky east face rises over the moraines of the Khumbu Glacier to a spectacular skyline, forming the south ridge. Descending a marked notch and then climbing steep snowy slopes to the top reach Lobuche East. On most occasions, the mountain is climbed on the summit ridge only as far as a subsidiary snow summit (or false peak), south-east of the true peak and before the notch. Laurence Nielson and Ang Gyalzen Sherpa made the first ascent of Lobuche East on 25 April 1984 although it is possible that others had reached the summit before but did not record their climbs.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel, Welcome Dinner
Day 02: City Sightseeing in Kathmandu, Hotel
Day 03: Fly From Kathmandu to Lukla, Trek to Phakding (2646m), Overnight at Lodge
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m), overnight at Lodge
Day 05: Acclimatization in Namche Overnight at Lodge
Day 06: Trek to Tyangboche Monastery (3867m) overnight at Lodge
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4400m) overnight at Lodge
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche Village (4900m) Overnight at Lodge
Day 09: Trek to Kalapather (5545m) overnight at Gorakshep, Lodge
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche Base Camp (4900m) overnight at camp
Day 11: Trek to Lobuche High Camp (5300m) Overnight at, Camp
Day 12: Lobuche Summit (6119m) Overnight at High Camp, Camp
Day 13: Trek to Pheriche (4200m), Overnight at Lodge
Day 14: Trek to Tyangboche Overnight at Lodge
Day 15: Trek to Monjo, Overnight at Lodge
Day 16: Trek to Lukla, Overnight at Lodge
Day 17: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 18: Free Day in Kathmandu, Hotel, and Farewell Dinner
Day 19: Transfer to International Airport and fly back to Home
- Airport pick up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Peak climbing guide, Trek permit, national park fee & peak permit fee
- Two night’s standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Tent & mattress, Cook, ast cook, other trek crews & porters.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Strong Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance. The Insurance must cover medical, accidental, natural disasters, emergency evacuation and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage.
- Equipment: Sleeping bag, personal climbing shoes, Crampons, personal towel, torch light, hiking shirt-pant, some warm clothes etc (You can hire or buy sleeping bag easily in Kathmandu)
- Lukla local government tax 20 USD per person.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks. Tea, Coffee, Hot chocolate, Mineral water ETC.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
- Internet, WIFI.
Risk & Liabilities: We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey. We perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs in Nepal are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of their own policies. Trekking Guide Team adventure Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
As Nepal is an underdeveloped country, our country’s facility and standard cannot match as per yours. But we will always provide you the best facility and service as per Nepal’s standard.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Mar - May, Sep - Dec
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.