Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes you to the base camp of the tenth highest mountain in the world- Annapurna (8091m) in 7 Days. This trek takes fewer days compared to the classic Annapurna Base Camp Trek, yet offers the same thrill and adventure. The trek allows you to enjoy the views of many mountains in the Annapurna range along with Machhapuchhre or Fishtail (6997m). Lastly, the trek also introduces the Gurung culture and way of life.
Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek Highlights:
- Trek to base camps of Mt. Annapurna (8091m) and Machhapuchhre (6997m)
- Mesmerizing views of Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre and Dhaulagiri range from Himalayan hotel
- Explore the typical villages of Gurung, Magar, and Tamang ethnic groups
Overview of the 7 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek
First of all, the trip starts with a drive to Pokhara. Next, you head to Nayapul and start the trek towards Chhomrong. Further, you head to Himalaya from Chhomrong along the Modi River. Here, you can relish the sights of Fishtail (6997m) and Annapurna (8091m). Finally, you trek to Annapurna Base Camp via Deurali.
The trail is easy but the trekking distance makes the trek strenuous. Yet, resting on the way, you can easily reach Annapurna Base Camp. You’ll also pay a short visit to the Machhapuchhre Base Camp and enjoy the view of Mt. Fishtail (6997m). You’ll spend overnight camp in Annapurna Base Camp enjoying the views of Annapurna range. After viewing the sunrise the next morning, you head back to Sinuwa along the trail that descends along the Modi River. Lastly, you had to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara.
September to November during autumn and March to May during spring are the best times for this trek. The 7 Days Annapurna Base Camp trek is fairly moderate and can be done by anyone in good physical shape.
At Trekking Guide Team, we provide you the best services on your trips in Nepal. We have a team of skilled and experienced guides and porters on the trek. Likewise, we also provide you the choice to modify the trips as per your necessity.
B=Breakfast, L= Lunch, D=Dinner
Day 1: Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus (6-7 hr) .Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 2: Pokhara to New Bridge by local sharing jeep . Then trek to Chomrong (6-7 hr). Overnight at tea house at height -2170 m (B/L/D)
Day 3 :Trek from Chomrong to Himalayan Hotel (6-7 hr) .Overnight at tea house at height- 2900 m(B/L/D)
Day 4: Trek from Himalayan hotel to Annapurna Base Camp(6-7 hr ) . Overnight at tea house at height – 4130 m (B/L/D)
Day 5: Trek down to Sinuwa for 6 hr. Overnight tea house at height-2360 m(B/L/D)
Day 6: Trek to new bridge (6-7hr) and drive back to Pokhara by local sharing jeep (B/L)
Day 7: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus (6-7hr)
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner During the Trek
- Hotel in Pokhara(Splinded View) with 3 star bed & breakfast. for 2night.
- One Experience English speaking Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu by Tourist bus .
- Transportation from Pokhara to New Bridge by local jeep which is trekking starting and ending point .
- Annapurna Conservation Permit.
- Trekkers” Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters
- All accommodation During the Trek Available Normal Lodge /Tea Houses. (run by Nepali families)
- Our service charge
- Personal Equipment for Trekking(sleeping bag, down jackets, gloves, sun glass, sunscreen, trekking stick, Trekking shoes)
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal(covers Helicopter rescue)
- Lunch & Dinner in your kathmandu & pokhara depend on food item $USD 3-7 per item. you can choose from menu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation .
- Kathmandu Accommodation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks. (Tea, Coffee, Mineral Water, hot water)
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
- Personal expenses, personal hygiene.
- WIFI, internet, phone calls, battery charging.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Mar - May, Sep - Dec
3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Tea house in Trekking trails
Talk to an expert
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is one of Nepal’s better known adventure and exciting travel operator that specializes in exploring the elevated Himalayas in Nepal.