Cooking is all about people. Food is one of the identities of a country that provides a distinct identity to the country. Learn more about Nepal through food. Indulge yourself in a local cooking class, learn to cook true authentic Nepali food and taste the difference. You will get a chance to visit a local market to shop the fresh ingredients for the class where you can handpick the vegetables by yourself. Then you will be guided and teach to cook the authentic Nepali food. Nepali people basic food is rice, lentil and curry. We will give you a brief introduction to our food and you will learn to cook Nepali everyday basic food dal bhat tarkari (Rice, Lentil and curry). After cooking a delicious Nepali food you will sit together and eat the food. You will get to know about the food and its specialty. Cooking class will give an insight to what Nepali people eat, how they are and their culture.
- Arrive to a local cooking class.
- Then short briefing regarding Nepali food will be given to you.
- Then will go to a local market to shop ingredient for the cooking.
- After arriving to the class, cooking class will be started.
- You will get to learn about food, its specialty and ingredients used.
- Once you finish cooking you will taste the food.
- Entire equipment and ingredients required for the class.
- One English speaking instructor.
- 3 Hour cooking class.
- Note book and a pen.
- Tips for the instructor. (Tipping is not a compulsion. It is based on how satisfied the customer is)
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Nepali Food Cooking Class
3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu
Talk to an expert
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the team members who have spent more than 10 years in this field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure