This tour includes the major heritage sites of Kathmandu valley including Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Patan city. The main attractions of these cities are: old king palaces, monuments, temples, stupas, monasteries & the surrounding settlements, It offers the beautiful glimpses of Swoyambhunath, one of the world’s most glorious Buddhist Chaitya. Pashupatinath, one of the most sacred Hindu Pilgrimage. Boudhanath, one of the biggest stupa in the world.
There are altogether ten World Heritage Sites in Nepal, out of eight cultural heritage sites, seven of them glorify the Kathmandu Valley. This tour is specially designed to introduce all the cultural World Heritage sites of Nepal with the additional feature of spending two nights in the Natural World Heritage Site, Chitwan National Park.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Full Day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu–Swayambunath and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: Kathmandu–Pashupatinath and Boudhanath.
Day 04: Kathmandu–Bhaktapur Durbar Sqaure–Bhaktapur.
Day 05: Bhaktapur–Namobuddha–Panauti–Dhulikhel.
Day 06: Dhulikhel–Changu Naryan–Nagarkot.
Day 07: Nagarkot–Buddhanilkantha–Kathmandu Durbar Square–Kathmandu.
Day 08: Drive to Chitwan.
Day 09: Wildlife activities in Chitwan.
Day 10: Back to Kathmandu, departure.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 4nights , with 3 star category bed and breakfast. (Nibhas Boutique Home)
- Hotel in Nagarkot 1night , with 3 star category bed and breakfast. (Hotel View point)
- Hotel in Dhulikhel 1night , with 3 star category bed and breakfast.
- Hotel in Bhaktapur 1night , with 2 star category bed and breakfast.
- Hotel in Chitwan 2nights , with 3 star category bed and breakfast. (Hotel Westwood)
- All Kathmandu sightseeing by private car as per itinerary.
- 2nights 3days Chitwan Jungle safari program with full board meal.
- Airport pick up and drop service.
- 1 english speaking tour guide.
- All transportation by private car as per itinerary.
- Nepal Visa Fees. You have to pay open arrival Kathmandu per person $30 USD.
- Personal Expenses.
- Your Lunch & dinner Kathmandu , Bhaktapur, Nagarkot.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Kathmandu & Bhaktapur sightseeing entry fee per person $50 USD cover all city.
- Internet call.
- Laundry service.
- All the things that are not mentioned in cost include.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Tour and Jungle Safari
3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu and Chitwan
Talk to an expert
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the team members who have spent more than 10 years in this field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure