The Gunja-La pass is one of the most challenging passes in Nepal. This wedge in the Himalaya is situated at an altitude of 5160m in Langtang region. Our Langtang Gunja-La Pass Trekking takes you over this pass as you make your way south from Langtang village.
Overview of the Langtang Gunja-La Pass Trekking – 14 Days
The village lies at 3500m and where the national park headquarters is located. The route from Gyang in Helambu requires crossing the 5106m Gunja-La. The pass is blocked by snow, so local inquiries about its condition. Good equipment and mountaineering experience are necessary for safe crossing.
The Helambu village includes a Tibetan feel. You will see fields enclosed by stone walls as well as herds of yaks. The yaks are the most important animals for the people here. From Tarke Gyang, we descend to Melamchi Khola before climbing to Pati Bhyanjyang, then trek down to Sundarijal, from here we drive back to Kathmandu.
Days 01: Arrival, transfer to hotel, and briefing.
Days 02: Drive to Syabrubesi.
Days 03: Trek to Lama hotel.
Days 04: Trek to Langtang.
Days 05: Trek to Kyangjing Gompa.
Days 06: Kyangjing Gompa - acclimatization.
Days 07: Trek to Ngegang.
Days 08: Trek to Ganjala.
Days 09: Trek to Dukpu.
Days 10: Trek to Tarke Ghyang.
Days 11: Trek to Sermathang.
Days 12: Sermathang – Melamchi bridge and drive to Kathmandu.
Days 13: Kathmandu, City sightseeing.
Days 14: Departure.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars bed & breakfast for two night (On the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your meal (breakfast-lunch-dinner) during the trek.
- One experience trekking guide & one porter for each two tourist.
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- All necessary paper works and Langtang National Park Entry Permits.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters.
- All accommodation during the trek available Lodge/Tea Houses.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport Transfer.
- Our service charge.
- Farewell Dinner.
• Personal equipment for trekking/climbing.
• Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
• Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
• Emergency Rescue evacuation.
• Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter.
• All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. (tea, coffee, mineral water, hot water)
• Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
• Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
• Personal expenses, personal hygiene.
• WIFI, internet, phone calls, battery charging.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
Talk to an expert
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the team members who have spent more than 10 years in this field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure