As the title (Ghorepani Poonhill Trek from Pokhara) says The starting and ending point for this trek is from Pokhara. This is a short and easy trek in Nepal.
This trek is suitable for people who are in Pokhara and want to do a short trek. This is suitable for volunteer groups, students, businessmen.
The Ghorepani Poonhill Trek from Pokhara is one of the popular trekking in Nepal. Poon hill (3200m) is the best viewpoint from where you can witness the stunning sunrise in the morning. You can also view breathtaking sceneries of mountains which include Mt. Annapurna I and Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre (fishtail), Nilgiri, Lamjung Himal, Barasikhar, Tukuche Peak, Hiunchuli and several more.
You will meet different ethnic people such as- Magar, Gurung, Brahmin, Chhetri, etc. apart from the fantastic views from Poon Hill. Also, the range of wildlife and vegetation that you will see on the way will please you.
Likewise, visiting pleasant Ghandrung village, where Gurung people live, going around Gurung museum and passing through striking terraces with rice pasture and farmhouses are also the major attractions of the trek.
Trekking Guide Team Adventure designed 4 days Ghorepani Poon Hill tea house trekking which will please you with both natural beauty and cultural magnificence.
The highest point you will reach while trekking is 3200m. The moderately trouble-free trek will let you walk along rivers and forests. If you are looking for a few days trek, Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek from Pokhara will be a perfect choice.
This trek will also take you really close to nature with no high climbing. You need not worry about altitude illness on this trek. Also, try going Ghorepani Poon Hill trek from March to May and from September to December to be rewarded with the best experience.
Related Trips :
Day 01: After breakfast drive to Nayapul through to the Birethanti village to Ulleri village for 5hr (1960m). Overnight at a tea house. (L/D)
(Note: Let us know which hotel you are staying in Pokhara, our guide will come to pick you at 9 am)
You should be ready by having your breakfast, in your hotel lobby at 9 AM. We will drive to Nayapul from Pokhara for 1 hour. We will pass all along the path and move down to follow a river to reach Birethanti.
It is lying at a height of 1025m. It is one of the well-off villages near the Modi River. We will after that pass by Hille and after that walk further on to a big Magar Village named Ulleri. On the whole, we will walk for 5 hours. Overnight at a tea house.
Day 02: Hiking up to Ghorepani though by Rhododendron Forest 5hr (2860m). Overnight at Tea house (B/L/D)
On this day, we will trek to Ghorepani moving on from Ulleri Village. Ghorepani lies at the elevation of 2860m and takes around 5 hours to reach there. On the way, we will also pass TirkheDhunga and traverse a river by means of a bridge over the Bhurungdi River.
Plus, we will walk passing by grazing landscape and cultivated areas through oak and rhododendron woods. We will then arrive at Nangethanti and then finally reach Ghorepani. Overnight at a tea house.
Day 03: Early in the morning Hiking up to Poonhill (3210m) to see sunrise view of the Annapurna & Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre. Back to hotel and trek to Ghandruk 8hr (2100m). Overnight at a tea house. (B/L/D)
This is the most important day of the Annapurna Panorama Trek. We will begin walking early in the morning to Poonhill which is situated at the height of 3210m.
Reaching the crest of the Poon Hill, we will be greeted by the scenic sunrise views over arresting peaks like Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and more.
After that, we will trek to Ghandruk. Overnight at a teahouse.
Day 04: Early in the morning trek to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara and drop you at Pokhara hotel. (B/L)
On this day, you will be dropped off in your respected hotels in Pokhara.
(Note: This itinerary does not include your arrival and departure to or from Kathmandu, so the Kathmandu and Pokhara accommodation, Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu transportation is not included)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner for your 3 nights/4 days trip and accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transportation trekking start point Nayapul by private transport and Trek end point to Pokhara.
- One experience english speaking trekking guide and 1 porter for 2 tourist.
- Annapurna Conservation Permit.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS).
- Insurance for Guide.
- Our service charge.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara accommodation.
- Personal equipment for trekking. (sleeping Bag, down jacket, sun glass, sunscreen, trekking shoes, trekking stick, gloves, some pair t-shit and socks)
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- Your breakfast, lunch and dinner in Pokhara and Pokhara accommodation
- Kathamndu to Pokhara to Kathmandu transportation
- Tipping (Tips) for Guide & Porter according to your interest
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. (Note: It will be suitable for you if you get your water yourself, you can either buy the bottled water on the way easily or fill the tap water in your water bottle and use the water purifying tablet)
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert. (Tea, Coffee, Mineral Water, hot water)
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
- Internet call and laundry service.
- WIFI, internet, phone calls, battery charging.
- International air fare.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Pokhara
Talk to an expert
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the team members who have spent more than 10 years in this field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure