Trekking Guide Team offers a wonderful adventure in the quiet elusive trail with Ganesh Himal Trek. This trek is seldom and less frequented by trekkers and mountaineers. Ganesh Himal Trek presents a scenic route on the Tamang Heritage trail to near Langtang and Ganesh Himal area.
Ganesh Himal Trek is on the off-beaten path, pristine alpine forest high passes with picturesque scenery of the high mountains from Annapurna to Jugal Himalayan range of mountains, this is indeed a Himalayan hidden pocket passing through traditional villages with Buddhist culture, in the close range of massif Ganesh and Langtang Himal.
Trekking Guide Team journey to Ganesh Himal is truly a memorable trip on the far-flung remote isolated Nepalese high hills. This fabulous Tamang Heritage trail to Ganesh Himal an awesome walking adventure, trekking through on the footsteps of the pioneer Bill Tillman, who explored this area in 1949.
Overview of the Ganesh Himal Trek – 15 Days
Beginning this magnificent journey from northwest of Kathmandu at Trisuli Bazaar, through the farm fields, villages and in the pristine oaks, pines and rhododendron forest, this wonderful adventure completes at Dhading-Besi with a scenic drive back to Kathmandu.
A remarkable journey in the middle of Tamang ethnic tribes from the Langtang towards Ganesh Himal mountain range. This trekking destination leads to various settlements of the high hill of Rasuwa where the Tamang people are densely populated.
This wonderful Ganesh Himal Trek leads from the sub-tropic to alpine and then to the arctic zone. Along with beautiful scenery of the high mountains of Langtang, Ganesh Himal range with Annapurna and Manaslu in the far western and close to Jugal mountain range to the east.
This trekking route to Ganesh Himal also referred to as Ruby Valley trek. This adventure can be continued to Tsum valley as an extension trip for people who have the awe of more adventure in the Nepal Himalaya and among the Hindu and Buddhist ancient culture.
Days 01: Arrival, transfer to hotel, introduction and briefing.
Days 02: Drive to Betrawati.
Days 03 : Trek to Deurali.
Days 04: Trek to Kintang.
Days 05: Trek to Jharlang Village.
Days 06: Trek to Borlang Village.
Days 07: Trek to Khading kharka.
Days 08: Trek to (Labu pass) Labu Phedi.
Days 09 : Trek to to Fulkharka Village.
Days 10 : Arughat Bazar.
Days 11 : Trek to to khanchock.
Days 12 : Trek to to Ghorkha Bazar.
Days 13: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Days 14: Kathmandu, city sightseeing.
Days 15: Departure.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars bed & breakfast for two night (On the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your meal (breakfast-lunch-dinner) during the trek.
- One experience trekking guide & one porter for each two tourist.
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- All necessary paper works and Langtang National Park Entry Permits.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System. (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters.
- All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses.
- Airport - Hotel - Airport Transfer.
- Our service charge.
- Farewell Dinner.
• Personal equipment for trekking/climbing.
• Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
• Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
• Emergency Rescue evacuation.
• Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter.
• All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. (tea, coffee, mineral water, hot water)
• Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
• Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
• Wi-Fi, internet, phone calls, battery charging.
All Inclusive Tax
Number of Travellers
Total $ USDCheck Availability
Tea House accommodation in Mountain and 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
Talk to an expert
Among the dedicated professionals of the Trekking Guide Team Adventure, Mr. Kabi Raj Nepal is one of the team members who have spent more than 10 years in this field and been together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure